B.O.L.O.

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Re: B.O.L.O.

Post by Cookinman »

Rob762 wrote:
gruntking wrote:blue it dead compared to what it use to be
Precisely. Used to be quite lively both in general discussions and fishing reports....
Aint that the truth....

Actually james380 works w me now.....STILL one of the tallest guys I ever met....:)
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

Rijkaard
Fisher

Post by Rijkaard »

Still alive and kickin' my friends, moved a little far away down to Chile which I still have to explore for fishing potential (it's a hell of a trip from Santiago to good fishing spots).
I'm still heading from time to time to South Florida so next time I'm there we should try and regroup a little bit.
Many of you are on facebook/instagram and keep me updated on fishing tales and make me craving for fishing everytime I see it!
Take care everyone :)

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Just let us know brother. :toast: :toast: :toast:

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Rijkaard wrote:Still alive and kickin' my friends, moved a little far away down to Chile which I still have to explore for fishing potential (it's a hell of a trip from Santiago to good fishing spots).
I'm still heading from time to time to South Florida so next time I'm there we should try and regroup a little bit.
Many of you are on facebook/instagram and keep me updated on fishing tales and make me craving for fishing everytime I see it!
Whats up Ricky!

I'm going to Argentina next March to go dove hunting, I can't wait to experience South America.

I'm still around too, my days of fishing on the bridges for days on end are over for now, but I'm still fishing and killing harmless animals whenever I can :lol:

Would love to catch up with some of you guys, it would be great to try to set up a picnic or something.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

Dropping in.

Rijkaard
Fisher

Post by Rijkaard »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:
Rijkaard wrote:Still alive and kickin' my friends, moved a little far away down to Chile which I still have to explore for fishing potential (it's a hell of a trip from Santiago to good fishing spots).
Whats up Ricky!

I'm going to Argentina next March to go dove hunting, I can't wait to experience South America.

I'm still around too, my days of fishing on the bridges for days on end are over for now, but I'm still fishing and killing harmless animals whenever I can :lol:

Would love to catch up with some of you guys, it would be great to try to set up a picnic or something.
Hey Rory, all good down here, I just would like some more time to scout around, plenty of beautiful and untouched nature, especially in the South.
Where you goin' hunting? I know the Cordoba-Sierra Brava area is very popular for doves, anyway you will just love all of it, just so you know the majority of Argentinians are 2nd and 3rd generation of italian immigrants so you'll enjoy from the food to great wineries to very friendly people. Watch out for the "Asado" (local BBQ style) which is extremely addictive!

Rijkaard
Fisher

Post by Rijkaard »

LINESIDER wrote:Dropping in.
you Marcus? Guess we were almost kids last time we met lol
How's going bud?

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Rijkaard wrote:
PhishingPhanatic wrote:
Whats up Ricky!

Hey Rory, all good down here, I just would like some more time to scout around, plenty of beautiful and untouched nature, especially in the South.
Where you goin' hunting? I know the Cordoba-Sierra Brava area is very popular for doves, anyway you will just love all of it, just so you know the majority of Argentinians are 2nd and 3rd generation of italian immigrants so you'll enjoy from the food to great wineries to very friendly people. Watch out for the "Asado" (local BBQ style) which is extremely addictive!
Yep, we are going to Cordoba. They do a Asado lunch in the dove fields every day, then you take a nap in a hammock, and go back and hunt the afternoon.

Sounds tough :lol:

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

Rijkaard wrote:
LINESIDER wrote:Dropping in.
you Marcus? Guess we were almost kids last time we met lol
How's going bud?
Yeah buddyyyyyy. How u been??? Long time No see. Send me PM with contact info.

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”