Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Thought I would post a thread so anyone that would like to post what they are seeing the next 2 months could and others could ask questions here.
Jacksonville to Miami
You do not have to give your...
Last post
Fishing was tough today but persevered. Two bluefish (one of them lost to worn line on the flip) and a snook on bottom rig w live sand perch. Sabiki brought sand perch, croaker, 2 juvenile bonefish, 2...
100_1009a.JPG I am sorry to say that an Old friend has passed and he was so Young, I will miss fishing the runs and Muttons with you, you will always be in my memory and I am greatly saddened by this...
Last post
Private Girls From Your City - No Verify - Anonymous Sex Dating
Private Lady In Your Town - Anonymous Adult Dating - No Selfie
NEW GIRLS
Anna Cute fox
Ioanna Red
Busty Anastasia
Bia...
Went out early Saturday morning by myself from 12:15 am to 2:00 am- just an attempt at the ghost fish. Was pretty warm out & the water was kind of clear for most of the time I was there. Took a...
Last post
LOL!!!!!!! yo, that got a laugh from me Green Tide. Have to see what happens, if I will be able to get back out somewhere or not in these next two nights...
I am heading to the area with my family this weekend. I have never been landlocked down there and want to know some good areas around Singer Island. Is it worth trying the fishing dock at Peanut...
Last post
I plan on heading to the inlet Friday evening but where can I park close to the inlet in Palm Beach Shores and not get a ticket? Are there better spots to fish the incoming tide, maybe a bridge or...
Went with my girlfriend for another shot at the ghostfish this past weekend, but was only able to get out on Sunday night from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm- the rain & lightning killed the party. Trying out a...
Last post
cool- cant remember if I took that or my girlfriend took that- there were a few moon pictures on the digital when I checked it- she takes better pictures then me, LOL!
We went back to take another shot at the ghostfish from 11:00 pm until 12:20 last night. Got started later then I hoped & tried the same type of bait as Sunday night. There wasn't any rain this time &...
Its been a slow year for the pier so far because the beach renurnishment has made the pier so shallow. I have mostly been fishing on the boat on the weekends for cobia, and messing with the blacktips...
Last post
As usual you are killin um!! Great pics and reports! :toast:
Hi to everyone, retiring soon and looking to relocate to West Palm beach. I'm an avid surf fishermen from the Jersey shore. So I'll be doing a lot of reading, searching and most likely asking a ton of...
Fished Boca Jetty Rats beach in south county the last two days with plenty of 15-20 lb Crevalle spools running the trough. Have seen spools of small bait in the trough, and sand flea spools all over...
Was going to go out again the last two nights but only managed to get out Saturday night. Was too cold last night & wont be back at this one for a few nights to come, so just stayed in & did some...
I was down last week for a quick get away...Wind limited were I could fish but over all i was happy with the action...Good action on the flats with trout and snook... I also hit a bridge one night and...
Hi everyone. This is my first post! KI'm in the South Florida region. Often I go to the Port of West Palm right off Riviera Beach on the north side of the jetty. This location has always been good for...
Last post
If you PM me, I'll share an excellent Pompano/BlueFish spot that is guaranteed to produce, and really not everyone knows about this spot, even locals who have lived in South Florida for years.
Looking to get some rays for shark bait, doesn't any one know any spots that they hang out in numbers. Preferably in the lake worth area.
Last post
man you want some rays you gotta :driving: to get them. Sebastian inlet has many rays being caught especially on calm days. this is the sport of sharking and it will cost money to go big. :mrgreen: i...
Is night fishing on the beach productive? Is it better or worse than daytime fishing as far as the fish biting? Are the tactics different? Can I put on a shrimp or squid on a bottom rig and catch...
Last post
It can be productive at times, but it all depends on the conditions. You can catch most of the same fish you would catch in the daytime if you target them accordingly. Wind, tide, etc...I like night...
Went out last night from roughly from 8:30 pm to 12:00 am. Wind was blowing pretty good from the south & so again, but eventually died down some as the evening progressed. Action wasnt too steady,...
Last post
Nice report and pics :toast: Pretty sure that second snook is a fat snook good job.
Found some bluefish that I had got in the fall past & some cigar minnows I had left over in the deep freezer, so figured to start getting rid of it. Went out to a place (I had stopped at Saturday...
Went to an inside spot I havent been to in a couple years, killing some time, from roughly 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Saturday afternoon. Water quality was clear as usual at this tide time. Lots of boat...
I an new to this area and of course, boatless. I am looking for some fairly reliable places to fish around the Jupiter Inlet/Loxahatchee River, the intracoastal waterway in the Palm Beach Gardens area...
Last post
You can literally fish any where there is water in FL... if your fishing saltwater use some shrimp or squid anywhere and you will catch something. It will take a little time to know the area, but...
Went back to the inside spot again from 4:30 pm to 6:20 pm. Sunday afternoon. Wind had picked up more this day, coming from the south & so again. Brought a couple extra setups to throw tube lures out...
Last post
Myself and a few other guys I know fish for cuda almost daily, we use nothing but the tubes we make. Certain conditions favor cuda fishing and this isn't the time of year that's best, that said we...
i've fished pompano,deerfield,and anglins(2 far now). the only luck ive got was at hillsboro inlet and those are mostly undersized soo i was thinking of hitting the ICW around boca. Does anyone know...
Last post
underneath spanish river bridge to the north. theres mangroves they like to hang out in.
Girl had to work late again so went out to throw some more shrimp at a spot (for beach bait later) from 9:45 pm to 11:45 pm last night. Nice conditions, hardly any wind, no bait caught this time & was...
Last post
this area, big snook- kind of like, hit, pull, piling, snap type of thing. LOL!
I Fished the ICW in Stuart on a johnboat Sunday. I caught a 22 in. 4 lbs. 1 oz. Red Fish and 2 keeper Mangrove Snappers one about 13 inches.. My buddy caught a 19 in. Spotted Seatrout and we both...
Went out Sunday night from 8:30 pm to 10:45 pm. Girlfriend was working all day & then late so just wanted to kill some time on some light tackle stuff- went to a spot with some live shrimp (funny...
I made it up to the Hobe Sound Public Beach this morning about 7 am. Nothing much happening there so I went a few miles north to the NWR Beach. I set out two rods for pomps, using cooked fleas and...
Last post
A rec doesn't load his boat with illegal amounts of fish then sell them, at that point he is no longer a rec but rather an illegal and unlicensed commercial guy.
8) They do it. And they aren't...
Went up to the Hobe Sound Refuge beach this morning, fished from 9 am until noon. Wind had switched overnight to the southeast, and there were a lot of weeds in the water. I fished with mullet,...
Hi,Does anyone know what kind of fish this is?. It was about 4 or 5 inches. I did not realize at time the picture was blurry. It was a nice blue and silver. Seems to be a baitfish in numbers. I could...
Last post
Thanks...I agree, process of elimination also leads me to believe it is a variation of the man-o- war fish like you said. Considering I could not find any fish period that looked like it before I...
I was over on Rivera Beach today with my wife just looking around.
Two kids were waiting for there ride home gear packed and sitting on a bench.
When I passed the same spot heading to my car the gear...
Last post
Thanks Repair
I can't express this enough to people, it will walk off if you don't watch it.
Fished this afternoon for a couple hours, wind was strong out of the SE, but the current wasn't bad, 4 oz held. Bite was dead, soaked clams and shrimp and just got a couple big blue runners. Didn't...
Last post
this is depressing. no sharks there either. thanx 4 your report.
Found a local spot that is holding some nice sized grovers tonight while fishing with artificals. I am going to go to the same spot tomorrow night with bottom rigs. I was thinking about using silver...
Last post
Gulp Shrimp, cut into piece and thread on small circle hooks, lightest leader you can get away with.. fluoro... lightest weight you can use...
Noticed by my house is loxahache lake wondering if anyone fished there or have any idea if it hold snook and tarpon?
Last post
no problem bro its just you gotta be really patient they arn't stacked in the canals but they are there. i heard that if you kayak in the canals you can troll a little x rap behind you and catch...
Anyone see the news, the Spinners are off Singer Island by the 100s.
Last post
you should be fine for the smaller tips and spinners. do yourself a favor and use a mono shock leader. i would use somwhere around 30-40lb test. this way if you get a larger shark, you can break off...
Well the fishing at Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge wasn't very productive, but not from my lack of trying. I started fishing from shore with top water plugs and shrimp on a dropper loop with a...
Last post
Cool... I've had days out there on the flat(s) where only the warmest part of the day produced... Seems like alot of the fish pull back into the canals when it cold.
I fished the hillsboro canal west on loxahatche road tonite with some horny toads in hopes of posssible snakeheads but no luck. I used to fish this canal like 8 to 10 years ago and only ever saw one...
Last post
Here it is a year later after January 2010's hard freeze and I'm still not seeing them out here in West Boca. The Cuban curly tail ones have made a home around my house though since my cat...
fished the lyon bridge in stuart for the first time on thursday. fished for about 1 hour and caught a 2 pound jack. i live in ft laud and want to catch reds and trout. this is about the closest place...
Got to singer around 6 pm last night. We set up camp and started getting to work. First hit of the night was a nice sized blue fish which ended up as our first shark bait of the night. I cut it up...
Since I'm going to be in Hobe Sound anyway I plan on fishing the Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge Saturday morning. I will report when I get back on Sunday. I have added some pictures of...
Last post
PS... Crucial to fish the paddle tail with the Flat part.. paddle down... This will give it the fall needed.. If this works.. Alot of times a DOA Terror Eyez in same color will as well... Prob means...
The water temps up north have dropped into the 60's - any reports of pomps post here. They are catching a few north of Palm Beach county so there should be few around the next couple weeks.
Last post
The Pomps are in the ICW they are catching them in Lantana. :reeling: :reeling: :reeling:
No sharks spotted and I'm glad they dropped the no shark fishing deal. I don't get many days off so fished today instead of attending the meeting. Great weather out there today. Been jelous of all the...
Last post
saweet man!! Glad to see somones getting out there.. Havent been you for a few weeks now. Keep it up.. Check ur pm's
Thanks for the props! :toast: That shark has propelled you to a new level, like a...
I had my 4/0 on a 8 foot star aerial 30-50 stolen off of juno today, I know some people who saw the a$$holes who grabed my rod. but if anyone see's the rod and reel please shoot me a PM or just say so...
Last post
If you willing to spent 30 seconds to secure your rod, then maybe you should try what i do. Wrap the line once around the railing and hook it to one of your guides then clip on a night fishing bell....
Fished there this morning approx 7-10am.... NOTHING going on. I think *maybe* I saw one pomp landed across about 15 fishermen with multiple rods each. They tell me I shoulda' been there Friday. :-(...
Last post
Thanks for the report. I fished with James380 at McArthur on Friday and it was slow, just small jacks and catfish, only one short pomp. The guys at 7 Seas B&T told me that they were killing the pomps...
We've been trying to catch needlefish off the Deerfield pier. They're all around our bait, but we can't successfully land any--they keep shaking the hook, or maybe they're just not swallowing...
Last post
If you're actually targeting them I think the easiest (well rather funnest) way to get them is to use a crappie jig, they love crappie jigs..just hit them with a bill dance hookset and you wont lose...
I will be coming to fish juno pier in january.I want to introduce my son(10) to fishing and it would be great for some advice on how to catch anything even small fish like grunts or anything to teach...
Last post
Juno is a great place to take and teach kids about fishing. Look for clean and dirty water merging and fish along there using about anything for bait. Go with bass rods and 10-15 lb test. Hooksize #'s...
Do you think that any of the spillways in the canals will be opening soon? I know it rained quite a bit today in Boca. I'm new to the area though so I don't know how much rain it usually takes for...
Last post
I wish had that site yesterday, went to Lake Worth Spillway thinking the rain would open them and the canal was about coming over the gates, but they were not open.
I've got sunday or monday...
Ive got a small boat and no way to get it around. It wont fit on top of my car but it does fit in a standard pickup bed. Ive got the engine, rod holders, and sonar.
I...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum