Summer Pics

Boatless Fishing Reports for Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton, Delray, Juno.
Martin County, Hobe Sound, Indian town, Port Mayaki
Post Reply
JunoChris
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Juno Beach

Summer Pics

Post by JunoChris »

Last summer was on fire for muttons in the juno/jupiter area, this summer however sucked for us. We got a few nice dolphin and muttons but overall it was really slow out on the boat this summer.
Image
Image
I only went shark fishing from the beach 2 or 3 times all summer but ended up with 2 nice lemons.
Image
Image
We headed down to the keys for the first couple days of regular lobster season and did pretty well. We had 8 people on the boat our first two days and got our limit both days. The next couple days down there it was just me and the wife and I got my limit both days free diving the bridges. Then spent a day winding down on Duval.
Day 1
Image
Day 2
Image
Other pics from down there
Image
Image
Image
Image
During the storm last month the mullet were moving in the inlets pretty decent for a day or two. Got some big jacks and big snook.
Image
After the storm we went and shot some nice grovers on an inshore reef. We didnt find the lobster walk we were looking for but I did get one stud lobster in 10ft of water.
Image
Image

I had some good times this summer but the fishing was slow. I am certainly glad to have snook season going and looking forward to cobia.
ILSFA Member and Record Holder
Team Blackbart

User avatar
bolo
USER BANNED
Posts: 10373
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Summer Pics

Post by bolo »

Nice work JC.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

JunoChris
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Juno Beach

Re: Summer Pics

Post by JunoChris »

I a couple pics I forgot to add including the day I went out with Pete fishing the Jewfish up north.
Image
Image
Image
ILSFA Member and Record Holder
Team Blackbart

User avatar
Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: Homestead, FL

Re: Summer Pics

Post by Chevy Juan »

what a way to get em' bro!.. :toast:
Image

User avatar
bigseank22
Seasoned Fisher
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Homestead

Re: Summer Pics

Post by bigseank22 »

damn those pics make me jealous bro
Image

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA
Posts: 3341
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am
Location: herethere

Re: Summer Pics

Post by fixed80 »

very nice Chris.

User avatar
Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER
Posts: 1545
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: 441 and Sandalfoot

Re: Summer Pics

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

Nice snook action! :toast: :toast:
Image

User avatar
juaninmiami69
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:32 am

Re: Summer Pics

Post by juaninmiami69 »

Nice pics man. That looks like a great summer of fishing to me! LOL!!

Phatman
Fisher
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Summer Pics

Post by Phatman »

Nice pictures......

I noticed things seemed to be slower this summer.
I thought it was just me.

User avatar
PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA
Posts: 6785
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: 204 Miles From Long Key

Re: Summer Pics

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Very nice :toast:
Image

cudaking305
Old Salt
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Summer Pics

Post by cudaking305 »

Nice pics!
Fishing all day everyday

Post Reply

Return to “Palm Beach and Martin Countys”