Anyone get out today? The Surf looked much too rough for anything to be biting, but, I was going to try, Until the wife overrode me with safety concerns. So offers the question.
What would be a good bet in PBC when it does blow like this, any tide consideration? At what point is wading dangerous? How much grief do the lifeguards give to ya? What Bait? ETC ETC
Boca wind fishing
- Signguy
- Weekend Warrior
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 pm
- Location: Boca Raton
Boca wind fishing
A true fisherman approaches the first day of fishing much
as a child approaches Christmas, with the eager
anticipation, sleepless nights, making of lists,
and the anticipating of pleasure.
as a child approaches Christmas, with the eager
anticipation, sleepless nights, making of lists,
and the anticipating of pleasure.
-
fixed80
- BLACK FIN TUNA
- Posts: 3341
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am
- Location: herethere
Re: Boca wind fishing
fish the inlets using what ever kind of bait you can catch in cast net. the jetties might be the best bet but maybe not in weather like sat or sun.
- Sirsnookalot
- KING MACKEREL
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: Delray Beach, Fl.
- Contact:
Re: Boca wind fishing
I didn't do the beach Saturday and Sunday, it was rough, but I have done it before with those conditions and scored good, the beach is my preference for shore fishing. I fish 7 days week, so I'll be fishing someplace , over the weekend I fished for larger jacks in the ICW, beach jacks and blues have been small.
I no longer wade at the beach, i get enough distance being back a little bit, snook are caught in the swash anyway I only use artificial.
I no longer wade at the beach, i get enough distance being back a little bit, snook are caught in the swash anyway I only use artificial.