Juno pier is the best pier around?

Boatless Fishing Reports for Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton, Delray, Juno.
Martin County, Hobe Sound, Indian town, Port Mayaki
malibuminix
Old Salt

Juno pier is the best pier around?

Post by malibuminix »

This is the first year I am fishing more then once a month in Juno and the pier is on FIRE.I was there yesterday and there was a LOTS of fish caught.Kings,mackerel,Snook,Blue Runner and a lots of Bonita.I have been fishing at Dania pier for the past 8 years and some other piers in Broward but none one of these piers is clean,consistent in fishing and gives you the best value for your money.Only 4$ for fishing with parking,when other piers charge you admission and parking separately.I know that Dania pier is only charging 1.50$ to get in plus 5$ for parking but I rather spend some money in gas and drive 1-hour each way to Juno once a week then go to Dania pier every day.And i live 5-minutes away from Dania pier.The bait is big and consistent at Juno and the fishing is unbelievable.Ther was a lots of Kings caught yesterday morning and after the tide changed the Bonita turned up in big time.People were different on the pier yesterday.Every one was helping each other moving the rods when others were fighting they fish and helped with the net and the gaff was there for the Bonita at all time.You don"t see garbage on the floor and you can walk around the pier whit out stepping on some ones old hook or tangle with some old fishing lines.I only wish I could live closer to to Juno pier.For me Juno pier is one place every fisherman can enjoy and should visit to see how good the fishing is up there.

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Juno pier is the best pier around?

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

I have not fished the peir but will say that I like this area too and have no problem driving 50 miles to fish that area. I live 5 minutes away from the Boca Inlet and Deerfield Peir. :chillpill: Maybe we shouldn't be advertising it?

REEL CAST
Seasoned Fisher

Post by REEL CAST »

Everyone to Juno :mrgreen: :reeling:

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

as fishermen get excited from hearing a report from up there, everyone hits juno to get a piece of the action. :) soon after they(anglers) arrive, no fish are to be seen nor caught. :? then another report will be that the fish have moved to lake worth pier and are biting nonstop. as when the word gets out even more, people pack there cars full of gear and rush to lake worth. but wait a minute, no fish there either. it was like you should of been there yesterday and not today. the next day a new report comes up, now the fish are in deerfield, :driving: to late, you missed them about an hour ago(angler speaking), go to anglins, there all over the place! :driving: nope,(worker says) they just stop biting here, dania reported many kings, macks, and snook caught up there this mourning. :driving:(dania anglers say)the fish are still here...but you cant get to them right now. :mad: oh well...you can try back tomorrow.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

fixed80 wrote:as fishermen get excited from hearing a report from up there, everyone hits juno to get a piece of the action. :) soon after they(anglers) arrive, no fish are to be seen nor caught. :? then another report will be that the fish have moved to lake worth pier and are biting nonstop. as when the word gets out even more, people pack there cars full of gear and rush to lake worth. but wait a minute, no fish there either. it was like you should of been there yesterday and not today. the next day a new report comes up, now the fish are in deerfield, :driving: to late, you missed them about an hour ago(angler speaking), go to anglins, there all over the place! :driving: nope,(worker says) they just stop biting here, dania reported many kings, macks, and snook caught up there this mourning. :driving:(dania anglers say)the fish are still here...but you cant get to them right now. :mad: oh well...you can try back tomorrow.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
And then you should go back to where you started. In reality the fish might be biting there yesterday but when you went there they were biting at your home place not there, so you should have just kept fishing home turff. :pirat:

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

Confusious say "If no line in water meens no fishy catchy!" Bottom line is if you don't have a line in the water then you will never know if the fishing is hot or not!! Where ever you fish!!

snakehead terror
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snakehead terror »

malibuminix wrote:This is the first year I am fishing more then once a month in Juno and the pier is on FIRE.I was there yesterday and there was a LOTS of fish caught.Kings,mackerel,Snook,Blue Runner and a lots of Bonita.I have been fishing at Dania pier for the past 8 years and some other piers in Broward but none one of these piers is clean,consistent in fishing and gives you the best value for your money.Only 4$ for fishing with parking,when other piers charge you admission and parking separately.I know that Dania pier is only charging 1.50$ to get in plus 5$ for parking but I rather spend some money in gas and drive 1-hour each way to Juno once a week then go to Dania pier every day.And i live 5-minutes away from Dania pier.The bait is big and consistent at Juno and the fishing is unbelievable.Ther was a lots of Kings caught yesterday morning and after the tide changed the Bonita turned up in big time.People were different on the pier yesterday.Every one was helping each other moving the rods when others were fighting they fish and helped with the net and the gaff was there for the Bonita at all time.You don"t see garbage on the floor and you can walk around the pier whit out stepping on some ones old hook or tangle with some old fishing lines.I only wish I could live closer to to Juno pier.For me Juno pier is one place every fisherman can enjoy and should visit to see how good the fishing is up there.
:stupid:
BEAST
snapperkiller

malibuminix
Old Salt

Post by malibuminix »

snapperkiller wrote:
malibuminix wrote:This is the first year I am fishing more then once a month in Juno and the pier is on FIRE.I was there yesterday and there was a LOTS of fish caught.Kings,mackerel,Snook,Blue Runner and a lots of Bonita.I have been fishing at Dania pier for the past 8 years and some other piers in Broward but none one of these piers is clean,consistent in fishing and gives you the best value for your money.Only 4$ for fishing with parking,when other piers charge you admission and parking separately.I know that Dania pier is only charging 1.50$ to get in plus 5$ for parking but I rather spend some money in gas and drive 1-hour each way to Juno once a week then go to Dania pier every day.And i live 5-minutes away from Dania pier.The bait is big and consistent at Juno and the fishing is unbelievable.Ther was a lots of Kings caught yesterday morning and after the tide changed the Bonita turned up in big time.People were different on the pier yesterday.Every one was helping each other moving the rods when others were fighting they fish and helped with the net and the gaff was there for the Bonita at all time.You don"t see garbage on the floor and you can walk around the pier whit out stepping on some ones old hook or tangle with some old fishing lines.I only wish I could live closer to to Juno pier.For me Juno pier is one place every fisherman can enjoy and should visit to see how good the fishing is up there.
You must be talking about one of your little friend!!

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

There are no fish at Juno. He's just pulling yall's legs.

I repeat NO FISH AT JUNO.... All you Dade county folks stay home.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

snakehead terror
GOLIATH GROUPER

malibuminix wrote:
snapperkiller wrote:
You must be talking about one of your little friend!!
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: Nope. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
BEAST
snapperkiller

Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

Post by Lomax aka ZEBCO »

malibuminix wrote:The bait is big and consistent at Juno and the fishing is unbelievable
.. The bait will leave in september/october. That is not consistent.
You don"t see garbage on the floor and you can walk around the pier whit out stepping on some ones old hook or tangle with some old fishing lines..
.. Juno also does not have that messy irresponsible and inconsiderate type crowd of Miami a few miles south of it.

Every pier kicks ass, and sucks. Well, except Pompano. Juno is no different. Make that drive in the winter. Then post your complaints of no bait or fish.

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

lol Zeb why do you have to go and ruin his high.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

JunoChris
KING MACKEREL

Post by JunoChris »

"Make that drive in the winter. Then post your complaints of no bait or fish."

Yea your right except for the Spinners, Bluefish, and Spanish. Oh and those 40pd Brown things floating by, dont worry about those.
ILSFA Member and Record Holder
Team Blackbart

Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

8) Plenty of that down here fall, winter, and spring. Not to leave out Snapper, loads of Pompano, big Ceros, snook, tarpon, etc. And "bait".

I'll save the 150 mile drive at that time.

malibuminix
Old Salt

Post by malibuminix »

Maybe fishing is better down south in the winter but now it is way better up north.

Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

8) Lets see the pics.

snakehead terror
GOLIATH GROUPER

Zebco wrote:8) Lets see the pics.
:thumleft:
BEAST
snapperkiller

JunoChris
KING MACKEREL

Post by JunoChris »

Its funny how if the fishing is better down south then why do all your trolly clowns make the drive north and no one from up here ever heads south? We dont need to drive down somewhere and pay 5+ dollars to fish, at least that much to park, and have to bring a translator when we could stay here catch a bunch of fish for 4 bucks and free parking.

As far as having fish Spring, Winter, and Fall. There is no pier in south florida that matches the run when have in the fall when the mullet show up. Our winters are only average for most fish but great for spinners and cobia, is there another pier in the south florida other then Lake Worth where you can consistantly sight cast Cobia with Jigs? As far as the spring goes we were having 20+ Kingfish days with multiple Cobia and 5 or 6 keeper snook every single day for the whole month of May.

Most people think that the summers are great at Juno but the regulars dont even show up till september 1st. Bonito and out of season Snook arent what were are looking for. All you have there is the kids because schools out and a bunch of people from down south that come to mess with snook they cant manage to catch when the season starts.

If you dont want to make the drive to Juno great, the less people from down south the better.
ILSFA Member and Record Holder
Team Blackbart

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Don't listen to JunoChris. :P Juno Pier sucks ass and there is no fish to catch. Stay away from there. Anglins Pier is hands down the best pier. Yes, you do pay more but there is a reason why you catch more fish. $10.00 parking, $7.00 to fish and includes a english to spanish translation booklet. :thumright:
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

You sir sound like a hater! Why don't the regulars show up untill September 1st?? Is that the mullet run crowd that only fishes the mullet run?? What is biting around September 1st that isn't biting now? I want to know so I can bring my 3/0 Penn Ugly Stick combo and cut bait to slay them.

snakehead terror
GOLIATH GROUPER

JunoChris wrote: is there another pier in the south florida other then Lake Worth where you can consistantly sight cast Cobia with Jigs?
Deerfield pier 8)
BEAST
snapperkiller

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

snapperkiller wrote:
JunoChris wrote: is there another pier in the south florida other then Lake Worth where you can consistantly sight cast Cobia with Jigs?
Deerfield pier 8)
He said sight casting with jigs not trolley rigs.

snakehead terror
GOLIATH GROUPER

8) You're right. No cobes on dfp. Don't come. You can't cast because of the trollys.
BEAST
snapperkiller

Tony2
Weekend Warrior

Post by Tony2 »

bolo wrote:Don't listen to JunoChris. :P Juno Pier sucks ass and there is no fish to catch. Stay away from there. Anglins Pier is hands down the best pier. Yes, you do pay more but there is a reason why you catch more fish. $10.00 parking, $7.00 to fish and includes a english to spanish translation booklet. :thumright:

Why would I need a translation booklet?

REEL CAST
Seasoned Fisher

Post by REEL CAST »

eatpop

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

i am gona surf by juno pier and cut you r line :pirat:
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

8) I just love exaggerations. I have fished Juno for many years, since the old pier. Good days happen, just like the "many" bad ones too. I am very well aware of how it can be,.. at times. Not all the time. But its funny to hear the dopes get all defensive. Makes for good entertainment.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

maddawgandcrew wrote:i am gona surf by juno pier and cut you r line :pirat:
While you are out there, can you retrieve my Gotcha? :P

Return to “Palm Beach and Martin Countys”