Juno Bridge Night Fishing

Boatless Fishing Reports for Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton, Delray, Juno.
Martin County, Hobe Sound, Indian town, Port Mayaki
Langfour
Fisher

Juno Bridge Night Fishing

Post by Langfour »

Hello All,

A friend and I will be coming down from Jacksonville for the weekend to fish Juno Pier. I have also heard there is some phenomenal night fishing to be had working the lighted areas around the bridges in the area. I was hoping to gain some insight into where we can bridge fish at night while we're visiting. Also there's a chance of rain a couple of days while we're there so any bridges that we can actually fish under for cover would also be greatly appreciated....better safe than sorry.

Thanks a ton for any help/advice the community can muster.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Re: Juno Bridge Night Fishing

Post by HJared »

Nothing with cover. All bridges close to us1 are good that let you fish lots of snook as we get further into summer there's also one on beach road as that turns into a1a

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

The bridge connecting to Jupiter Island (707) is good... You will need bridge net... I saw locals using small glow cappie jig...

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Maybe you should start 3 or 4 more threads. :thumright: pick a bridge with moving water and a good shadow line try to use live bait 50# fluro lead match an inline circle hook to the size of the bait cast up current let it swim back under the bridge use the longest rod you have and hold on...

Langfour
Fisher

Post by Langfour »

Everyone on the Forums have been super helpful...Thank You all for the info and we're enroute!!!

Return to “Palm Beach and Martin Countys”