Vero Beach Country Club: Spillway

Boatless Fishing Reports for the three Countys including these areas Sebastian Inlet, Melbourne Beach, Indian Shores, Wabasso Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St lucie, .Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona.
Philsuncle
Fisher

Re: Vero Beach Country Club: Spillway

Post by Philsuncle »

lkatze2 wrote:phils uncle, it is obvious you are just a grouchy old man. Your little diatribe, just inflammed the situation. You need to take a chill pill, and just let it rest. But from what you sound like, I am sure you will want to get the last word.
I'm much worse than a grouchy old man. I'm a man on a mission with many missions in my past. Be very careful here,I believe the safety of my family is at stake. I will do anything to protect my family.

I'm sure by your tone you will need to have the last word.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

We did try putting out garbage cans and all that happened was people just threw their trash on the ground.
Unfortunately, things like this are going to happen there, here & just about anywhere. Doesn't matter if its fishing, park area, camp ground etc. Like i said, grove area, the citizen got involved & waste management keeps the area neat and clean now. The cops now do a routine pass by to ensure that people are just going to fish and nothing more.
I did not pay any attention as to it being an old post and it seems it made no difference as I got your attention.
And I got your attention as well. It was a question and just wanted to hear your take. Many troll our site so I was making sure I could weed them out and to see if it was legit.
In response you people pile on and not once take responsibility of the problem.
“You people” I cant take responsibility of a place I have never fished before and have no interest in going. This is not a blog but a forum but understand what you are saying. We only can do so much over here.As you can see how many hits and replies it got, its not popular place on this forum, so that's .00001% of folks from this fishing forum that might go there and fish or have moved on and dont care. Maybe if you were asking for help then it would have been met with a better response as well. If you look at the replies before you posted, There is no disrespect from the OP as he wrote this
vbskimn wrote:Well, myself and a fiend were recently told by an officer of the law, that the spot we were fishing at was owned by the gold course across the canal. I still have a few other spots to fish it from. But if you can find a legal place to park you should be fine. all they seemed to be concerned with is people parking there.
So now you imply that I've made it worst by pointing out that your trespassing and the implied threat that came with that.
The way you conducted yourself made it worse doesn't matter if others members were coming hard on you. Your replies made it worse since you wanted to sling with others as well so dont cry wolf here on this now. Mr. PP posted information and a map. Is that area he posted still trespassing? This is a fishing forum and if Mr. PP posted an area that you can fish as alternative to keep others away from your area- How is that not being helpful?
If the problem gets worse, they feel they will have to enforce more forcefully. So far they have just asked people to leave, but I assure you they can do much more.
Enforce more forcefully….Please enlighten me on what this might be since you posted this information. Dont sugar coat it either-
Not everyone who parks there is fishing. Should I we tolerate drug dealing, or other crimes? How do we know who is here just to fish and never does anything wrong? i really don't have a problem if someone walks in and fish off the shore, but how do I separate them from the others.
You posted information on a fishing site about the no trespassing so it has nothing to do with drugs dealing or other crimes. For all I know someone from your neighborhood is buying from them. I mean they cant all be angles in there. I don't separate, i don't sit by my window or porch wondering if everyone walking by my home is going to break into my home, sell drugs, etc. I'm alert, im just not paranoid.

In the end you have many others issues about a problem and not some much the issues at hand about fishing. The way you are painting it, it seems there is plenty of crime activity in your neighborhood. In the end, you are not the best ambassador representing the issues at hand in a fishing forum.

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Rare wrote:
We did try putting out garbage cans and all that happened was people just threw their trash on the ground.
Unfortunately, things like this are going to happen there, here & just about anywhere. Doesn't matter if its fishing, park area, camp ground etc. Like i said, grove area, the citizen got involved & waste management keeps the area neat and clean now. The cops now do a routine pass by to ensure that people are just going to fish and nothing more.
I did not pay any attention as to it being an old post and it seems it made no difference as I got your attention.
And I got your attention as well. It was a question and just wanted to hear your take. Many troll our site so I was making sure I could weed them out and to see if it was legit.
“You people” I cant take responsibility of a place I have never fished before and have no interest in going. This is not a blog but a forum but understand what you are saying. We only can do so much over here.As you can see how many hits and replies it got, its not popular place on this forum, so that's .00001% of folks from this fishing forum that might go there and fish or have moved on and dont care. Maybe if you were asking for help then it would have been met with a better response as well. If you look at the replies before you posted, There is no disrespect from the OP as he wrote this
vbskimn wrote:Well, myself and a fiend were recently told by an officer of the law, that the spot we were fishing at was owned by the gold course across the canal. I still have a few other spots to fish it from. But if you can find a legal place to park you should be fine. all they seemed to be concerned with is people parking there.
So now you imply that I've made it worst by pointing out that your trespassing and the implied threat that came with that.
The way you conducted yourself made it worse doesn't matter if others members were coming hard on you. Your replies made it worse since you wanted to sling with others as well so dont cry wolf here on this now. Mr. PP posted information and a map. Is that area he posted still trespassing? This is a fishing forum and if Mr. PP posted an area that you can fish as alternative to keep others away from your area- How is that not being helpful?
If the problem gets worse, they feel they will have to enforce more forcefully. So far they have just asked people to leave, but I assure you they can do much more.
Enforce more forcefully….Please enlighten me on what this might be since you posted this information. Dont sugar coat it either-
Not everyone who parks there is fishing. Should I we tolerate drug dealing, or other crimes? How do we know who is here just to fish and never does anything wrong? i really don't have a problem if someone walks in and fish off the shore, but how do I separate them from the others.
You posted information on a fishing site about the no trespassing so it has nothing to do with drugs dealing or other crimes. For all I know someone from your neighborhood is buying from them. I mean they cant all be angles in there. I don't separate, i don't sit by my window or porch wondering if everyone walking by my home is going to break into my home, sell drugs, etc. I'm alert, im just not paranoid.

In the end you have many others issues about a problem and not some much the issues at hand about fishing. The way you are painting it, it seems there is plenty of crime activity in your neighborhood. In the end, you are not the best ambassador representing the issues at hand in a fishing forum.
Let me type slowly so you might understand. The area in question is not owned by the golf club. It is not legal to fish there or park there. It makes no diffrence to me why anyone is there, they are not supposed to be there. I am not paranoid, we have already had some arrests there so the problem is real. If someone from this neighborhood is selling or buying drugs, I will make every effort to bust them. How are we supposed to know at 1am in the morning if someone is fishing or selling drugs? Should I go over there and check? The Sheriff has asked me to let them handle it, and I agreed.I am not trying to be a good ambassador, someone asked if it was legal to fish here and I answered and explained why its not. You all just don't like the answer. Maybe I see things differently due to our family being in law enforcement. This area has no more crime than any other high end area, and I intend to keep it that way. Every post I've read here is a childish justification as to why you should be permitted to trespass. So far the people fishing here have been the worst to deal with.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

I think this guy is George Zimmerman on the DL might come out blasting........please just go back to working detail at the spill way honestly no one here gives a shlt what happens in Vero....

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Philsuncle wrote:
Let me type slowly so you might understand.

And i will type very slow as well...You are answering a thread from 2years ago that no one in here has cared about since then and has has no activity since you brought it up....Let it go

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

SaltyDog wrote:I think this guy is George Zimmerman on the DL might come out blasting........please just go back to working detail at the spill way honestly no one here gives a shlt what happens in Vero....

I was trying to be as nice about it and just telling him no one here on this forum cares about that places...but at his age of 59yrs old i might have to start yelling.

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Philsuncle wrote:
Rare wrote:
Please tell me what department and the name of said officer so I might correct him.

More forcefully. If the same offender is found on private property such as a dock a second time, they can be arrested. If a person becomes threatening after being asked to vacate private property such as a dock, they can be arrested.If someone is told to leave after fishing and are caught a second time, they can be arrested. If someone is found littering they can be fined. I probably don't need to tell you the penalties for taking undersized or protected fish, or using illigal fishing techniques. Sheriffs deputies have a fair amount of discretion, but if they feel a problem is getting out of hand they can enforce it. Several years ago the problem peaked, We had some help from the Sheriff and it pretty much went away, but this past year has picked up again, not sure why. The Sheriff feels a responsibility to the residents who he serves, not the law breakers. So the bigger the problem, the bigger the response.
[
quote]Not everyone who parks there is fishing. Should I we tolerate drug dealing, or other crimes? How do we know who is here just to fish and never does anything wrong? i really don't have a problem if someone walks in and fish off the shore, but how do I separate them from the others.

Trespassing in itself is the issue, fishing or not.

Let me type slowly so you might understand. The area in question is not owned by the golf club. It is not legal to fish there or park there. It makes no diffrence to me why anyone is there, they are not supposed to be there. I am not paranoid, we have already had some arrests there so the problem is real. If someone from this neighborhood is selling or buying drugs, I will make every effort to bust them. How are we supposed to know at 1am in the morning if someone is fishing or selling drugs? Should I go over there and check? The Sheriff has asked me to let them handle it, and I agreed.I am not trying to be a good ambassador, someone asked if it was legal to fish here and I answered and explained why its not. You all just don't like the answer. Maybe I see things differently due to our family being in law enforcement. This area has no more crime than any other high end area, and I intend to keep it that way. Every post I've read here is a childish justification as to why you should be permitted to trespass. So far the people fishing here have been the worst to deal with.[/quote]

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

SaltyDog wrote:I think this guy is George Zimmerman on the DL might come out blasting........please just go back to working detail at the spill way honestly no one here gives a shlt what happens in Vero....
For someone who does not care, you seem to care a great deal. I'm not like George, I told you I promised the Sheriff I would let them handle it!

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Mr. Philsuncle

That was very painfully to read....Let it go, no one cares.

Now, let me be a good guy again. Maybe a few of us from this thread might head over there with a guest pass from you. Maybe fish with you and talk how things are going....let say, November 20? We can all wear a party hat (tommy

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Rare wrote:

I was trying to be as nice about it and just telling him no one here on this forum cares about that places...but at his age of 59yrs old i might have to start yelling.
On this one I have to say your right, after all those days on the two way shooting range my hearing has taken a beating. I think you meant, "cares about those places", your welcome.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

So are we on for Nov 20th?> (tommy

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Rare wrote:Mr. Philsuncle

That was very painfully to read....Let it go, no one cares.
Really? Your encouraging me now?

Now, let me be a good guy again. Maybe a few of us from this thread might head over there with a guest pass from you. Maybe fish with you and talk how things are going....let say, November 20? We can all wear a party hat (tommy

Give me your address and I'll send you a deer antler hat instead, come by the spill with it on and jump up and down,and we will see how that goes, LOL

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Mr. Philsuncle

I have your addy already....but you my friend are a hoot! Come on let us fish with you on Nov 20th. The BIG 60 (tommy

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

I have your addy already....but you my friend are a hoot! Come on let us fish with you on Nov 20th. The BIG 60 (tommy
See you don't get it, I need your address to send you a nice hat. Reading comprehension not so important in the public schools I imagine. I just realized why your saying Nov 20th? You think that's my birthday? Wow what a moron, LOL. Not even close buddy.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Mr. Philsuncle

Let it go (tommy Nov 20th :driving: :thumright:

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Let it go (tommy Nov 20th :driving: :thumright:
I am 59, but my birthday is not in November. That's the funniest thing I've seen posted here. Your so sure you found some great info on me, my birthday....and it's wrong, LOL Oh you got me now! LOL

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Mr. Philsuncle,

Look outside your window. I think it's about that time......You know what they are doing :reeling: :happyfisherman: How about them apples guys. He is 59! :cheers:

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Mr. Philsuncle,

Do you like pickles?

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Rare wrote:Mr. Philsuncle,

Do you like pickles?
Maybe you should take a break and sober up, your not making your self understood.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Philsuncle wrote:

Do you like pickles?
Maybe you should take a break and sober up, your not making your self understood.

So you like pickles?

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

Look outside your window. I think it's about that time......You know what they are doing :reeling: :happyfisherman: How about them apples guys. He is 59! :cheers:
You will be 59 some day, if you make it.

Philsuncle
Fisher

Post by Philsuncle »

So in closing this issue that now "no seems to care about", I will most likely not interfere with a fisherman who walks into our area, does not litter, or trespass on our docks, takes legal fish with legal methods. It is not up to us to be good ambassadors, it's up to you, you are the outsiders. Since I made my point I will un subscribe and try to resist the temptation to teach the ignorant.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Philsuncle wrote:

You will be 59 some day, if you make it.
Mr. Philsuncle

Such a dangerous world out there....I hope so too :cheers:

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Philsuncle wrote:So in closing this issue that now "no seems to care about", I will most likely not interfere with a fisherman who walks into our area, does not litter, or trespass on our docks, takes legal fish with legal methods. It is not up to us to be good ambassadors, it's up to you, you are the outsiders. Since I made my point I will un subscribe and try to resist the temptation to teach the ignorant.

Mr. Philsuncle.... :cry:

vbskimn
Fisher

Post by vbskimn »

Never saw those replies before...
This is for philsuncle.
Funny because I still fish there lmao.
Hooked a few much bigger snook than 39" also.
The fact that you implied you were going to shoot people that fish there is not only pathetic but makes me want go there even more and see if you have the balls to even point a gun at me, aka "I fuggin dare you hombre" lmao.
That land is owned by the county, I park elsewhere and walk over there all the time.
I know this has been dead for a long time now but I hope you see it, if I had realized what a turd of a human being you were I would have made it my mission to make your life more interesting.
BTW, This land is not private property and there aren't any trespassing signs posted, only no parking.
Just dont park there.
I already checked with public records just for the police and crybabies like philsuncle so they can deal with it or shoot me like his "that's why magpul makes 30rd mags" comment.
Try me dude. 😎

Return to “Brevard--Indian River--St Lucie Countys--Volusia”