daytone beach

Help on different Boatless Fishing locations.
hardcorefisherman
Weekend Warrior

daytone beach

Post by hardcorefisherman »

i will be going to orlando this weekend to see some old friends, and i want to do some fishing so i will drive to daytone beach, Anyone have any tips or any info that would help, and what type of gear i should take, i have from light tackle to 6/0, ima be using live bait. thanks in advance = ).
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad. :(

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: daytone beach

Post by fixed80 »

forget about daytona beach just hit ponce inlet. the reds, sheepshead, snapper and all the above should be in there.
if your sharkin... anywhere near the inlet should increase your luck. :thumright: and the bait of choice... probably a mid size pinfish, mullet, or manhadden if you can but or catch them. for shark bait... what ever you can catch like a hog-legg(large mullet) ray, sailcat, ex. good luck on your trip :thumleft:

Morpheus
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Morpheus »

:stupid:
Never fry bacon naked!

counting-empties
Fisher

Post by counting-empties »

Theres lots of Bluefish at Daytona shores now .

Bill

hardcorefisherman
Weekend Warrior

thanks = )

hardcorefisherman
Weekend Warrior

jettypark28 wrote:Forget both those places and hit the Cape...alot closer and you will pass alot more fising grounds on the way
over...
Go to Daytona if you want to catch whiting....go to ponce if you want to lose a huge pounds of lead...you
will lose alot of rigs until you figure it out...
Look up the report section on "Jettypark" we have everything in there right now...oh and jettypark is close
to everything..and has everything you would need...
Its also not as crowded at Daytona or Ponce.....but IMO we have alot better fishing without the hassle at these other places...
The pier at jettypark is "LONG" so finding a spot to fish isnt hard...also remember that you need a license to
fish from shore now...
at ponce you will need a license and also in Daytona unless you are fishing from the sunglow pier...
I don't believe you need a license at Jettypark...but the jettypark page has the number call them...
I will be there all weekend...more than likely if you see somebody fighting a fish...it will be me or my Gf
:lol: ....well my GF...lol

The bluefish in daytona right now are the size of the whiting... :lol: make great bait :happyfisherman:
lol thanks

Return to “Fishing Location Help”