Adopt a Bridge Clean Up October 24th Sunday Who's In

BF Members paying it forward and helping others that are less fortunate and also making a difference and protecting our environment. this area is where you can read about planned events and our accomplishments.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Adopt a Bridge Clean Up October 24th Sunday Who's In

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

We will meet on the North side parking lot.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Thanks for helping Nelson, Ron and Chris, great meeting you Gatorwade

It was a Longggg Day
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

fishaddict0916
Old Salt

Post by fishaddict0916 »

Sorry I couldn't make it Tommy....as of Saturday I was still planning to go....unfortunately, when I got home Sat evening, an issue had come up that I had to tend to Sun morning!! Believe me, I would rather have been in the keys even if it was just picking up trash!!!!!! Picking up trash is still better than unblocking a sewer!! :biglaugh: Hopefully I can make the next one!!

offtrackk
Old Salt

Post by offtrackk »

brigdge clean up was done pretty quick not much trash! beetween story and all it went great!
i just thank tommy for not adopting long key!

ron nice to meet you! hopefully well all fish again!

alll and all a good day! and nice to meet u jeff!
team BLACKFIN TUNA!!!!!!

offtrackk
Old Salt

Post by offtrackk »

rare wrote:Chris,

Next time get all your friends from "AZUCAR" I mean, *Sugar* to come help us out. Once they hear it's in Key West- they wil be there to help in no time. Don't forget your magic wand to lead the way.... :P :jocolor:

lol ,my friends? dont think i didnt see you walking that direction as soon as i dropped u off! and i knew youd steal the wand idea! someones gotta worn raul!

rare wrote:Oh, Chris...If Ron starts yapping on the phone in spanish, don't mind him- Rory & I just take out the glow stick & start dancing via techno as he is talking.... :P

ill make sure tot ake the strobe light next
team BLACKFIN TUNA!!!!!!

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

rare wrote:Oh, Chris...If Ron starts yapping on the phone in spanish, don't mind him- Rory & I just take out the glow stick & start dancing via techno as he is talking.... :P
:scold:

No Brokeback Bridge moments please.

offtrackk
Old Salt

Post by offtrackk »

rare wrote:
offtrackk wrote:lol ,my friends? dont think i didnt see you walking that direction as soon as i dropped u off! and i knew youd steal the wand idea! someones gotta worn raul!
It's okay, buddy...You keep coming from that direction...I know what you're up too. It's like Disney World to you every time you see it.....You point at it and giggle... :P

no unfortunately i pass by there just to make sure youre not outside waiting and i dont have to go a;l the way to your house to turn around~
PhishingPhanatic wrote: No Brokeback Bridge moments please.
*LOL* :pistols:
them 3 days on the bridge sounded fishy!
team BLACKFIN TUNA!!!!!!

Return to “BF Site Gives Back”