BF Forum Keys Ch 2 Bridge Trip Welcome ALL- Oct 23rd to 25th

BF Members paying it forward and helping others that are less fortunate and also making a difference and protecting our environment. this area is where you can read about planned events and our accomplishments.
SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: BF Forum Keys Ch 2 Bridge Trip Welcome ALL- Oct 23rd to

Post by SaltyDog »

fishnfool73 wrote:Fishing must really be slow to have the time to spin these tales of cow poop (tommy
Hes too much of a nonkook for that (tommy idk who is trying to fool

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

SaltyDog wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:Fishing must really be slow to have the time to spin these tales of cow poop (tommy
Hes too much of a nonkook for that (tommy idk who is trying to fool
Scotty you are on it
It is shocking...
I will post a full shocking report with truth nothing but the truth...
Report title: what happened in 2015 BF Forum Keys CH 2 fishing trip when there is no fish bites...

A few things

Someone slid firework on my trolley rod that has ballywoo hooked.
when it blew up, ballywoo totally exploded into pieces.

Rare was cooking by himself to make breakfast.
It was very sad to see him doing it, Everything by himself.
IMG_9239.jpeg
When he saw me, he was too happy.
IMG_6351.jpeg
Also, rare out of anger cast too far and tangled power lines.
This made yesterday headline news on power outage on key west...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

crap i forgot blue...... you left your pvc and yellow rope last night.. i grabbed it and it is in my truck waiting for you bro:) if you wanna come by the club and grab it any time i can come out real fast and give it to ya

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

So you guys were pulling my leg Hmmmmm :roll:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

permitchaser wrote:So you guys were pulling my leg Hmmmmm :roll:
You missed a lot of fun...seriously fishing was bad but we had some great entertainers and loud music to make up...someone even played Korean music to cheer me up ...cause I have soaked 12 crabs for four slack tides but nothing touched them...not even shark...not to mention other soaked crabs...I couldn't even see a foot depth of pilong

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

kblue wrote:
You missed a lot of fun...seriously fishing was bad but we had some great entertainers and loud music to make up...someone even played Korean music to cheer me up ...cause I have soaked 12 crabs for four slack tides but nothing touched them...not even shark...not to mention other soaked crabs...I couldn't even see a foot depth of pilong

lol soooo you havent caught one since that day? i have a lot of work ...rods ...i bet it was fun ,how come some ppl said no one went?

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

permitchaser wrote:
kblue wrote:

lol soooo you havent caught one since that day? i have a lot of work ...rods ...i bet it was fun ,how come some ppl said no one went?

I also spent 3 hours on same spot that you and I fished before but water was too dirty... There was one guy there who knew what he was doing...
he said he caught 38LB two weeks ago and i saw pic... I think they are around there. Let me know when you have time to go there...lol

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Me and my son had a great time. If only we made it a day earlier for the "hawking session".
Thank you Rare for putting this trip together.
All I can say is Boatless Fishing is a class act. We had a firework introduction upon our arrival courtesy of Firework Joe a.k.a Hatchet Man.
Are there anymore pictures??
I did see a fat grover...
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

[quote
You missed a lot of fun...seriously fishing was bad but we had some great entertainers and loud music to make up...someone even played Korean music to cheer me up ...cause I have soaked 12 crabs for four slack tides but nothing touched them...not even shark...not to mention other soaked crabs...I couldn't even see a foot depth of pilong[/quote]

Dang 38 lbs ... you did everything wrong the first thing you supposed to do it's put on Permit cologne...

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Where does young Rare start? Thanks everyone for warm comments of the rod situation....If you haven't been following the thread it explains everything in this thread of what was to be on the trip. This would be boatless live & not just on the forum. I'm not upset that many didnt show for Joe's trip.( i was the only one to show up :oops: ) Things happen and fishing is a small percentage of what goes on in these trips and many will just never understand it and that is fine by me and the 3 finger mullet. The fishing condition was not ideal but its fishing...and when the fishing gods gives you lemons for your trip, you dont make lemonade you thrown them back at them fishing gods.

phantomreefer, outstanding job your guys did out there from what im told.... :toast: From the same key west newspaper that kblue read, nipple tassels in key west were sold out and hospital were full of injury to a said video floating around. Nide work that young jedi did well with the muttons out there :reeling:

clarence2society, JERRY JERRY JERRY! Your kids did very well out there. I know you have some tasty fish to grill up and ate plenty of fish at night at the hotel :wink:

Greentide, what the hell do i have to say to you that you dont know already. Not sure how you found me at the bfast place but rachael ray makes the best bfast in the keys and the jokes she tells are outstanding.

GO4EM, Man's day! Always great to see you out there Russ and we were with you on the fins wins today bud. :toast: Sorry, i didnt take many pics out there in fact i didnt take none at all. I got so used to others in my group doing it that i dont take pics.

Tommy, you spirit was out on the bridge... :P

GK, next time show up to the events that you host its the least you can do ahole.

Kblue, I think you finally get what im saying and understand the forum to life feel of what we do and what many will never get. You have hanged long enough and went with it till the end. You saw the few art of fishing on the bridge but there was so much more to show :wink: Rare was not upset at you when you took his rod...the other time he told you to fight with his rod he wanted you to hold on to them funny poons. Maybe one day i will be luck enough to bring up a poon so i can take his hook out. Oh, as for the cast i will try next time not to cast with the clicker on as i keep learning how to cast. I was hoping jarred,baseball or even dik might give me some pointers.

Next weekend......BF Forum Keys Bridge Trip.... :cheers: :toast: :cheers: Will post later!!

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Too bad someone didn't swing by and pickup those 18 cold ones. It would have been great with dessert.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

GO4EM wrote:Too bad someone didn't swing by and pickup those 18 cold ones. It would have been great with dessert.
You should have done it, had to drink them all myself.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

baseball4life702 wrote:
GO4EM wrote:Too bad someone didn't swing by and pickup those 18 cold ones. It would have been great with dessert.
I really do feel bad for you. Make sure to restock your parents fridge of the 18 cold ones

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

baseball4life702 wrote:
I did not have time. I made a lot of commitments with friends and family. Glad to say I saw all my commitments through.
And my fishing partner did save me a great spot that had the only permit bite. At least that is what we will call it.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Rare wrote:Where does young Rare start? Thanks everyone for warm comments of the rod situation....If you haven't been following the thread it explains everything in this thread of what was to be on the trip. This would be boatless live & not just on the forum. I'm not upset that many didnt show for Joe's trip.( i was the only one to show up :oops: ) Things happen and fishing is a small percentage of what goes on in these trips and many will just never understand it and that is fine by me and the 3 finger mullet. The fishing condition was not ideal but its fishing...and when the fishing gods gives you lemons for your trip, you dont make lemonade you thrown them back at them fishing gods.

phantomreefer, outstanding job your guys did out there from what im told.... :toast: From the same key west newspaper that kblue read, nipple tassels in key west were sold out and hospital were full of injury to a said video floating around. Nide work that young jedi did well with the muttons out there :reeling:

clarence2society, JERRY JERRY JERRY! Your kids did very well out there. I know you have some tasty fish to grill up and ate plenty of fish at night at the hotel :wink:

Greentide, what the hell do i have to say to you that you dont know already. Not sure how you found me at the bfast place but rachael ray makes the best bfast in the keys and the jokes she tells are outstanding.

GO4EM, Man's day! Always great to see you out there Russ and we were with you on the fins wins today bud. :toast: Sorry, i didnt take many pics out there in fact i didnt take none at all. I got so used to others in my group doing it that i dont take pics.

Tommy, you spirit was out on the bridge... :P

GK, next time show up to the events that you host its the least you can do ahole.

Kblue, I think you finally get what im saying and understand the forum to life feel of what we do and what many will never get. You have hanged long enough and went with it till the end. You saw the few art of fishing on the bridge but there was so much more to show :wink: Rare was not upset at you when you took his rod...the other time he told you to fight with his rod he wanted you to hold on to them funny poons. Maybe one day i will be luck enough to bring up a poon so i can take his hook out. Oh, as for the cast i will try next time not to cast with the clicker on as i keep learning how to cast. I was hoping jarred,baseball or even dik might give me some pointers.

Next weekend......BF Forum Keys Bridge Trip.... :cheers: :toast: :cheers: Will post later!!
maybe when someone teaches me how to cast i can show you lol.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Hope we can both make it there one day.... :toast:

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Glad you all had tons of fun. I had a little misshap with my foot. Next time I will be there in crutches if required. Don't want to miss the fire works.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Rare wrote:
baseball4life702 wrote:
I really do feel bad for you. Make sure to restock your parents fridge of the 18 cold ones
One of my parents doesn't drink and the other doesn't drink beer so the only fridge I need to be restocking is my own.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

:drunk: Of coarse :wink:

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

the fish was tasty indeed:) kept it simple with rice!!!

fished my ass off . learned a few things..... Rare you know the biggest thing i learned finally a couple yrs later lol!!!!!

which was awesome by the way.

my fingers still hurt from 4 days straight of nonstop fishing.

def gotta do it again with better conditions...... just hanging out with everyone and havinggood times is well worth it.. thats mo
stly what its about too.... though yesi get discouraged with a crappy bite but good times you keep forever. fish just get eaten

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

you were non-stop fishing machine...lol

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Next time guys I promise I'll make it

Just curious since I did read that the greatest fisherman to ever bless this forum swordfish did say he would come hang out with y'all can anyone confirm if he showed or was it just another half ass post
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Sorry, Joe... i was there only and can only confirmed no one showed up.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Missed a party huh... I honestly figured no one was coming so i went over to the west coast. Maybe next time.

-swordfish

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Thank you to a new forum member named starfish for holding the cake. It was nice to meet you. I'm sure we will fish together again soon.

Return to “BF Site Gives Back”