Signing Off

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Signing Off

Post by krash »

Hi all, long time member, long time fisherman...
but I think it's about time for my exit.

It's not that I don't like any of you, or that I have not learned or shared great fishing experiences.. this has been a great site for boat-less fishing, or at least it was, but as time has moved forward it seems most of the boat-less fisher people have as well.. perhaps to other social media methods, perhaps to other locales, or perhaps just have given up fishing..

In my case it's just that I have not been fishing in well over a year due to health and with the very low volume of traffic its a few key clicks a day that will go unused.

Good luck to all, have a great holiday season, and a Happy New Year, May 2021 bring n better times for all.

Thanks especially to "Tommy"..... and other BF staff for the good times.

Krash will be back ninja hopping the bank's, in my paddle fleet, or in a boat again soon.... can be reached my PM/email
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”