I'm Back! TamerProducts.net

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
eyefish2good
Fisher

I'm Back! TamerProducts.net

Post by eyefish2good »

Long time and no post. Sorry about that.
Just giving a quik update on getting some good tackle at great prices and who is carrying my gear these days.
For those in a hurry, you can pick up fishtamer hooks at your local tackleshops. RJ Boyle is now carrying a full line- up as well as Atlantic B&T. Shark, snapper and grouper hooks, BB swivels and gog bugs all here. Jacks in florida city is carrying a few hooks but needs more people to request other makes besides the circles.
For those that are members of BF and are not in a hurry, give me a call or surf my site, Tamerproducts.net. I'm offering a 10% discount on all orders until March 1. I will also include free shipping on all orders over $25.00. Keep an eye on the for sale section as once a week or so I will be putting up for sale new Shimano combos and other gear below wholesale.
In stock right now I have 2 Shimano sahara combos (4000) new with all factory paperwork for $60.00 each. Awesome little mackeral and snapper rods. First call takes them.
I've been working my butt off trying to gain ground in this economy and it's finally paying off.
Glad to be back aboard and if there is anything I can do for my fellow fishermen, just ask,,,!
Fishing every saturday in the keys on the bridges rain or shine until April. If you need a quick fix, call me. I'll have the live pinners ready to get chewed. BTW - The mangroves on the bridges are huge right now with 5-7 lbs. caught every weekend. The best bait for the slobs have been the live pinners. Shrimp will get the little guys attention with a big moe once in a while. Also cut herring has been picking up the bite when things are slow. Work the pilings with knocker rigs. Walk from one to the next until the bites pick up. Not all pilings are the same. It pays to shop around. The more you move, the more you catch..
Tight lines until next time.
Marcus AKA eyefish2good
If you have a need for terminal tackle or custom lures give me a call. The quality and prices can't be beat at Tamerproducts.net
Marcus- 954-655-1382

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Re: I'm Back! TamerProducts.net

Post by WhoDey »

Hey Marcus, good to see you back and posting dude.
Team Locked Drag
2009 Big Hammer Challenge Bridge champs
2009 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs
2008 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs

See us in action!

killula
KING MACKEREL

Post by killula »

I fish tamer products, it saves me a ton of money on terminal gear. Wasup Marcus.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

I'm glad you are posting again. We should trade BBQ for hooks. 8)
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

eyefish2good
Fisher

Post by eyefish2good »

bolo wrote:I'm glad you are posting again. We should trade BBQ for hooks. 8)
Start cooking. I'm always hungry and your food is the BOMB!!!! Make sure to make enough for my wife, too!
If you have a need for terminal tackle or custom lures give me a call. The quality and prices can't be beat at Tamerproducts.net
Marcus- 954-655-1382

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

eyefish2good wrote:
bolo wrote:I'm glad you are posting again. We should trade BBQ for hooks. 8)
Start cooking. I'm always hungry and your food is the BOMB!!!! Make sure to make enough for my wife, too!
Making enough is never a problem. 8)
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

eyefish2good
Fisher

Post by eyefish2good »

Sooooo, dinner today or tomorrow! I'll have the rolls warmed up and the rum chilled!!!
Marcus- 954-655-1382

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”