Pompano Fishing Pier 2013 to 2022 "ONLY REPORTS"

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: Pompano Fishing Pier 2013 to 2016 "ONLY REPORTS"

Post by Green Tide »

Don't Forget Lures are painted and design to catch fisherman not fish

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Well KOTS if they can catch some decent fish off the new pier at least it might smell like one.
Fish Crazy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Green Tide wrote:Don't Forget Lures are painted and design to catch fisherman not fish
Exactly why my Shaved Poosy Pier will be an instant sensation and sensation spells M-O-N-E-Y. I just want the exclusive photo concession at the pier entrance under the huge Shaved Poosy Pier sign in gratitude for my inspiration and vision. Simply put, all fishermen are perverts at heart. Every meet one that wasn't? Down deep wouldn't everyone drop $5 to have that picture hanging somewhere on the garage wall where you keep your fishing schit?

As the Tide corrected pointed out.....the perverts have money not the fish.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

Kingofthesea wrote:
Green Tide wrote:Don't Forget Lures are painted and design to catch fisherman not fish
Exactly why my Shaved Poosy Pier will be an instant sensation and sensation spells M-O-N-E-Y. I just want the exclusive photo concession at the pier entrance under the huge Shaved Poosy Pier sign in gratitude for my inspiration and vision. Simply put, all fishermen are perverts at heart. Every meet one that wasn't? Down deep wouldn't everyone drop $5 to have that picture hanging somewhere on the garage wall where you keep your fishing schit?

As the Tide corrected pointed out.....the perverts have money not the fish.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Sandbar
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Sandbar »

I vote yes for the shaved pussy pier. When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

This thread has really taken a strange twist. We've gone from a pier shaped like a pompano to a shaved pussy. Damn, we need the summer bait run. eatpop
Fish Crazy

Sandbar
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Sandbar »

It should be soon. The weather is starting to change. In the early morning there's still a chill in the air. But come 9am you can start to feel the heat.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Kots u gota tell ur dr to double down on the kush prescription it's not working.

From what I can see from the archives a few years back there were fishing reports on here lol

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

cantseeme47 wrote: what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought
Really? First of all, ..........I have said things just this week far more insanely idiotic than having a pier in the shape of a shaved pussy instead of a fish. Second, I get you had no idea of what I was talking about. But is that on me? I actually tried using the smallest words I could to make it easier for you specifically because I know you always read my schit, get confused and then get mad. Im sorrybut I can't see the bar getting any lower just for you without resorting to sign language. Here's a simple thought genius...try thinking a little bigger than yourself or you will be living with your parents until the day you inherit their house. And before you go all postal again.....there's nothing wrong with living with Mom and Dad. Hell, most of us did it until we were 16 or so.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/quote]

:toast: Excellent Billy Madison reference.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Permitted124
Fisher

Post by Permitted124 »

I THINK THAT WAS A VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEA KING// YOU HAVE MY VOTE "KING OF THE SEAS FOR PRESIDENT" SO WE CAN HAVE SPP IN EVERY COASTAL STATE.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

:uplol: 5th post ever and he's seen the light. I'm bringing in lurkers that have never spoken before......and there are millions of them. If I don't get the nomination for KOTF by July 16th when the Yankee Captain sails there's probably going to be a riot at the dock or something. You think the looney Cuban was trouble? My minions will not be denied.

Make This Forum Great Again

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Kingofthesea wrote:
Make This Forum Great Again
Maybe its just me, but if maybe more fishing reports are posted it's just might work. Crazy concept I know.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

please sketch out the shaved pussy pier. i cant picture how this would work? would it be vertical or horizontal?

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

fishnfool73 wrote:what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:toast: Excellent Billy Madison reference.[/quote]

Bingo! Just a joke kots
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Kingofthesea wrote:If I don't get the nomination for KOTF by July 16th when the Yankee Captain sails there's probably going to be a riot at the dock or something.
What does KOTF stand for? :scratch:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Think harder. (tommy

sweetmerlin
Seasoned Fisher

Post by sweetmerlin »

Ehem... if I may try...

King Of The Fools?

Ehem... sorry... just had to get it out of my head >_<

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Close/no cigar but I still like it Merlin. Kinda like the head jester in your court. :jocolor: :jocolor: :jocolor:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

HJared wrote:please sketch out the shaved pussy pier. i cant picture how this would work? would it be vertical or horizontal?
(tommy since you asked I'll keep the douchbaggery going......Im thinking 1,600 feet out with the spread legs pointed towards the horizon so huge schools of tuna, macs, pomps etc. get trapped inside for easy pickins. (imagine the below pic lying on her back). As the largest pier in Fl the Shaved Pussy achieves instant infamy. There will be a "V" shaped SSP restaurant with huge 360 panoramic windows located, of course, where it's anatomically correct. The entrance to the pier and restaurant (where my photo concession will be located) will be 30 feet high and look something like her except she will be holding a fishing rod. Do you know how to easily distinguish our brothers of the planks from the tourists walking onto the pier?.....................,every one of us will look up :safe: :safe: :safe: (even the ones that can't see me)
image.jpg
Actually, the more I look at the picture the more I like the design. Can you see the googans casting inward directly at each other from each leg of the pier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WetWillie
Seasoned Fisher

Post by WetWillie »

Update: Stopped by Pompano yesterday afternoon. Lots of rumors going around about what's going on there. The pier, itself, is still open for fishing. Snack bar was doing a hell of a business, with tourists, spring breakers and even a few fishers, but I truly believe none of them knew what they were doing. Saw a lot of rigs with 5 oz sinkers, 7/0 hooks on surf rods and for some reason, everybody wanted to cast into and get tangled in the reef. Nobody figured that part out. Googans, all! The parking building is coming along and some of the construction dude were always coming over to the snack bar to check out the cutie workin' her tail off for the customers. By the way, they're also serving booze for $7 a drink. Bait is super expensive if you buy it there. And no more free ice, but it's been that way for a long time. And most important, the water was all that nasty brown canal water. The only fish I saw were glass minnows, and they were on the surface, gasping for breath. I heard they're pumping more Glades-type water into all the inlets and ocean now, but to me, there is no bite on here at all. I miss the days when you could see bottom. My advice; stay home and take a nap or go someplace much further north or south. The Gold Coast is now The Brown Coast!
Those other fish must be smart. We caught all the stupid ones!

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

I suppose it could also be the wind blowing in the "stinkhole" water from the sewage outfall that spews out east of the pier. :pale:

WetWillie
Seasoned Fisher

Post by WetWillie »

Isn't that the same "crap" that happens at Dania? Whose idea for outfalls was it anyway? They need to be in jail! People that don't know are screwing it up for those of us that do!

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Yeah, I think there's another one off Hollywood.

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Post by lkatze2 »

Dont blame it on the stinkholes, especially off Hollywood. I have fished that stinkhole for years for Kings and the water that comes out is clear. Just adds a little flavor to the fish, nothing a little hot sauce covers up.

WetWillie
Seasoned Fisher

Post by WetWillie »

:uplol:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

BEOWULF wrote:I suppose it could also be the wind blowing in the "stinkhole" water from the sewage outfall that spews out east of the pier. :pale:
Hmmmmmm ........we are drowning (and swimming) in our own crap. Does it really matter where it's coming from? It's definitely coming from us

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

As bad as our own crap is, :pale: that's not the dangerous part. The concern is all the toxic chemicals that go into the sewer system, some of which may get through "treatment" processes. On a related note.... I just read an article recently about how baby salmon (off Oregon/Wash I think) are loaded with pharmaceuticals that are getting through the treatment plants and concentrating in those waters.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

BEOWULF wrote:".............I just read an article recently about how baby salmon (off Oregon/Wash I think) are loaded with pharmaceuticals that are getting through the treatment plants and concentrating in those waters.
I just read an article that most of the people walking around in southern Cali are loaded with pharmaceuticals. Must be from eating the salmon huh?

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

I just read an article that there was a guy on this forum who bought pompano at the asain market and said he caught them lol

Return to “Broward County”