Epic Snook Fishing on Beach - VIDEO

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
reelgr
Fisher

Epic Snook Fishing on Beach - VIDEO

Post by reelgr »

One of my favorite things to do is to fish the beach. Nothing like having soft sand on your bare feet and watching the migration unfold before your eyes. I think we all started out fishing from land, piers, beaches, etc so it is extra special when you are so dialed in that you can time the bite and make it happen for others.

I had the opportunity to share an amazing evening of fishing with my Niece, Nephew and Sister. I decided to film the evening in between the action so they can look back on the day and remember who got them started fishing

I started out by waiting patiently for the bait to appear amongst the weed. In about 20 minute I could see them coming South fast. Using a 1/4 inch mesh net, I made quick work of enough pilchards to fish the entire evening for 2 of us. The kids had a blast looking at the bait in the bucket.

It wasn't long before the blue runners showed up giving us enough action to wow the kids. But shortly after, the snook showed up and it was on. One after another. You know that knock feeling and then drag ripping off the Van Stall. I love it!

As we wait for the mullet run, something tells me this is going to be an epic year.

Hope you enjoy the video: :reeling:

https://youtu.be/5dHoOSVly7I
http://www.reelreports.com

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Epic Snook Fishing on Beach - VIDEO

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Very cool, Thanks for the Amp
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

How could this be. We just had a massive green algae release and the news said all marine life is dead. Including birds and sea cows.
Some nice clean looking fish there. Good job

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Green Tide wrote:How could this be. We just had a massive green algae release and the news said all marine life is dead. Including birds and sea cows.
Some nice clean looking fish there. Good job

Wrong coast for that. The West coast is dead zone.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Broward County”