Diver needed for mini lobster season

This area is about hunting and catching Lobster so you will find Info, How to's, maybe public locations. Bottom line the stuff you need to know to get-cha some BUGS
baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Diver needed for mini lobster season

Post by baseball4life702 »

This is the first year in about 10 years that I am going to be on my own for mini lobster season (all the cousins can't make it), but diving solo is not as productive as with a buddy or two.
Therefore, I am looking for another diver or 2, I can guarantee that the limit will be fufilled. But whoever wants to join if I don't know you already we will have to fish together before Tuesday so I can get to know you and feel comfortable introducing to my immediate family.
No diving over 30feet and most diving under 10feet that's how good it gets.
Feel free to respond or PM, can't beat 2 days in the keys with anything else.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Re: Diver needed for mini lobster season

Post by LINESIDER »

u mean snorkeling? mini season is nuts.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Diver needed for mini lobster season

Post by baseball4life702 »

I mean we get 90% of limit we catch In the bay so less than 15ft but I do dive to like 40ft...but yes snorkels no tanks... Trust me it's not slammed with ppl where I go, been doing it since I could remember we go out of tavernier so it really requires living there to put your boat in, trust me it's not like Miami or some other parts of keys I haven't had issues in 8 years + with idiots.
The closest public ramps are well north or south

Return to “Bug Hunting and How to's”