September - October - November 2009 BITE -- BF's Update area

This area is by invitation ONLY --- Ask me if your not able to view
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: September - October 2009 BITE ------ BF's Update area

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

I would fish where you feel the most comfortable, because fishing is about enjoyment.

What happened today.
TUESDAY
Got there around 6am, chilled and watched others fish for a little bit and they were getting Bluefish and Jacks, then Macks moved in so I started fishing. It lit up for a little bit Bluefish, Macks Bluefsih , Macks, jacks, Ladyfish and then some Mullet and then a huge blackpod moving fast south and iot was solid Bluefish and then another and another and another BLUEFISH GALORE. I have not seen schools of bluefish like this in many many years Really Really COOL. around 1:30pm Large Mullet started passing and passing, I am only guessing but the line of mullet may have been a few miles long "like 5 miles" it was still going when I left at 3:30pm. Macks where still coming up and so were the Blues.

Biggest Mack I saw today was 5 to 6lbs, but saw a good many 4lbders.

Zebco please elaborate on what you saw today, people respect what you have to say and I would like to hear you say that things again about the Bluefsih OH yea there were no Bluefsih thats right. LOL

Another Fun day of fishing I think it will be good again tomorrow.
I have some video and will try to get it together as soon as possible.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: September - October - November 2009 BITE -- BF's Update area

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Just a reminder just in case you don't know
Fishing looks as though it will progressively Day by Day this week get better and if it does not get to rough this Thurs, Fri, Sat fishing should peak Friday, I do think it may be to rough Saturday but non the less it could be a Fish catching all weekend, Should be some Pompano around, Macks in the day and the Blues should be solid at night, Snapper may go off the follow and the next day so be ready.

If it goes clear and flat after may see some Bugs Walking at the piers.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

Thanks for the update Tommy - I'll be out and about at my usual haunts these next couple days and will post results !
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Sounds like I missed one hell of a party... but theres always the back end... heading back down tomorrow... its 12 degrees here and full whiteout... Wish me luck on the 26 hour drive. :dude:

-sword

Return to “Florida Fishing Runs Fall and Spring”