2015 East Coast Florida Fall Migratory Fish and Mullet Run

This area is by invitation ONLY --- Ask me if your not able to view
Moose
KING MACKEREL

Re: 2015 East Coast Florida Fall Migratory Fish and Mullet R

Post by Moose »

MIAMIURBANADVENTURES wrote:im down here in south miami, but the mullet are more scarce than up north :( . so during the weekend i go up to hallandale beach where the mullet are very active. ive caught some snook and ladyfish up there :lol: you might want to go to the dania beach pier. its loaded with migratory snook and the tarpon too.

tight lines
welcome to the forum, make a post introducing yourself so we can all know who you are

the mullet may be less than up north, but they are not scarce at all in that area ....where have you been looking?

RivaMunstaSteve
Fisher

Post by RivaMunstaSteve »

Wednesday-Thursday: steady stream of fingers in icw of PE.

Saturday-Sunday: 5 miles of beach, saw 1 mullet per hr, up by Jupiter. Basically nothing, and the fishing was poor to fair at times.

The packs of jumbo mullet- I don't know where they are, and I don't know of anyone who's on them. But it's safe to say somewhere south of Jupiter and just north of PE maybe?

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

I was at Anglins Thurday and Friday ad saw no mullet at all. The Keys are loaded though so the biggest masses may be south already.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

RivaMunstaSteve
Fisher

Post by RivaMunstaSteve »

Sounds like you missed the stream by a day. Id say that was the tail end moving out then.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

fishnfool73 wrote:The Keys are loaded though so the biggest masses may be south already.
There were lots foot long mullet CH2 and two of Rare rods got poons... And I helped one rod because it was almost over the rail...it was big one... but got yelled because i scratched his mono...lol but it was great fun...he ended up changing all of his top shot...

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Rule #6 of Keys Bridge Fishing

Never Never Never touch any of Rare's rods! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!! He wants them spooled and over the rail before you touch his rods! I fu€k with them whe he's sleeping though (tommy
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Kingofthesea wrote:Rule #6 of Keys Bridge Fishing

Never Never Never touch any of Rare's rods! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!! He wants them spooled and over the rail before you touch his rods! I fu€k with them whe he's sleeping though (tommy
Yes, he yelled me for me to break the rule...but I yelled him back as I saved his precious avet.
He taught me well about a few tricks how to fight with permit and also taught me how to catch ballywoo.
And I also stole his fish finder rig. I also taught me about bridge rod holding...so many tips I learned...

Really good to hear from you ...
How is it going over there? Windy enough?
BTW don't forget PM me and I will ship them out next day at no cost... :toast:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

You're definitely still my favorite commie. Followed your exploits on the bridge trip last weekend and I'm kinda impressed with you. It's obvious that you "get" where the real fun is and why, at least right now, you are Rare's protege. I'm jealous - sweet Jesus does he own those bridges or what? You're a player now if he's gonna be your rabbi. Still killing the lizards? :auto:
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Florida Fishing Runs Fall and Spring”