Saragosa

You will find info on tackle and types of set ups and rigs that we have discussed here in the forum.
Snooker0215
Weekend Warrior

Re: Saragosa

Post by Snooker0215 »

So many choices. The best for me would be a lightweight reel preferably in the 100-130 dollar range. With a sensitive rod for throwing jigs and stuff.

Snooker0215
Weekend Warrior

Re: Saragosa

Post by Snooker0215 »

n serious need of a decision.. We have been talking about the spheros 4k and the saragosa 8k... Ive been getting thoughts lately of the rod choices. I came to the conclusion that if a pod of cobes came by i would tie on a nice big cobia jig onto my penn sargus 7k with a 9ft penn rod. if i have that , what would be the point of a saragosa? what could i possible use it for ?Now to the spheros, i understand that it is a good reel for the price and catching the small stuff like the bonies and macks. But what rod? i dont believe anybody has answered me on this one yet. I want a sensitive rod but not too high in price. Preferably a star or if anybody else has a suggestion let me know. (Maybe i could use the saragosa for throwing x-raps at the kings or something

Return to “Tackle Help”