Sometimes I miss New England

Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont Fishing Reports and Fishing Information
onshore
Seasoned Fisher

Sometimes I miss New England

Post by onshore »

Now and then I miss New England

The past two weeks there have been many reports of Giant and small Bluefin Tuna being caught on Middle Bank, East of Chatham and off the southeren Maine Coast.
Bill
Beach & Bay Inspector

Dadfish
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Dadfish »

Sometimes I miss it too..Then I remember how cold and icy it gets in the winter, and it reminds of WHY I moved down here to Florida...

Feared by many, ridiculed by most, lusted after by all that see me...
I am....DADFISH !!!

boballen75
Seasoned Fisher

Post by boballen75 »

looks like i may have to look into a tuna charter I will be up there almost all of july. Damn they are expensive though. Or maybee i can be enshrined in that super select group of fisherman that has landed a blue fin from shore hmmmm!!!!! That would be something.

onshore
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Sometimes I miss New England

Post by onshore »

Best of luck, Bob.
For a charter, get a couple friends or relatives together and charter The Tammy Rose. Call Capt. Eric at The Hook-Up in Orleans. He's taken more tuna the past three years than any other two charters on the Cape. If you do, tell him I sent you. I used to work for him.
Bill
Beach & Bay Inspector

kingfishnastys
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Sometimes I miss New England

Post by kingfishnastys »

im in nantucket right now and yesterday we got a 120 pound blue fin and lost 1 over 200 and there s a good number of sharks around

Return to “New England Area”