Still Alive in KY!

Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Fishing Reports and Fishing Information
kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Still Alive in KY!

Post by kyfisherman »

Just checking in again.. It's hunting season here now so not much time to fish. However with water temps heading into the 40's and 50's the Ohio river is picking up daily, seeing some nice catches of Hybrid and white bass. I'll be going down here in the next few weeks to try for Sauger, saugeye, and walleye. Will have the camera along

boballen75
Seasoned Fisher

Post by boballen75 »

good luck man

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Post by WhoDey »

Thought I would say Hello, since I was Born and raised for the first 24 years of my life in Ashland Ky, just up the road from Grayson. Spent a good bit of time down there fishing the little sandy drifting on a flat bottom boat. Good times for sure.

If you plan to make it down to Ft Lauderdale one day, drop me a line via PM. We can hit the beaches & piers, or maybe hit a bit offshore... Who Knows.

kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Post by kyfisherman »

i still never got the chance to go....... it's nutty.. . weather here was in the 70's last week and i was working.. oh well..

Return to “South "Excluding Florida"”