NO BITES! Where do I go? New to Forum

If you experience any problems registering please email info@boatlessfishing.com , I will fix issue ASAP, you should be activated with in 24 hours.
killakimdr
Fisher

NO BITES! Where do I go? New to Forum

Post by killakimdr »

I have been fishing Currie Park 4pm- 10pm , lake Park 6pm -11pm and Singer Island 6.30- 9.30 the last few evenings with NO BITES. I was wondering if its just my area or if any body else was experiencing this. I've tried live shrimp, live mullet, live glass minnows dead and cut bait. No bites? Im planning to try again Saturday maybe Charlies Crab in Jupiter or the Bluffs. Any suggestions?

killakimdr
Fisher

Re: NO BITES! Where do I go? New to Forum

Post by killakimdr »

No suggestions on hot spots?

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

i dont know any hotspots in your area (jupiter i assume), but im sure if you try the piers/inlets/jetties you'll probably get something.

go like 2 hours before and stay 2 hours after the tide change....maybe try tying up line to line with fluoro so you have as little lead as possible... gotchas, spoons, jigs, xraps, in the day time....but if you're using live mullet you should get nailed...leave one rod down with live bait and use another to use artificials..go there and talk to people and see whats biting. Most people will talk to you unless you're being a douche..just dont cross em up...read reports from the piers/inlets/jetties in your area on here..they should help

and try sunrise...instead of sundown.

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

oh, and welcome to the forum :toast:

forgot to mention, no one is gonna give you their hot spots, you gotta work for em...but lurk around and you'll get a general idea of where to go...i promise the more time you put in the better you will do..i learn something new each and every time i go out

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Take some live mullet to Jupiter Inlet and fish them on the bottom. You'll catch something.

killakimdr
Fisher

Post by killakimdr »

Hey PhishingPhanatic and agonzalez0 thanks alot for the advice. Def going to upgrade to Flouro from mono. I was using 80# leader so the bluefish don't break me off, but nothing else will touch it. After reading through the forums I am going to head to Key Biscayne this weekend and fish two early tides.

"no one is gonna give you their hot spots" <---- Yeah i thought about that after 12 hours of no replies lol

LandCharK
Fisher

Post by LandCharK »

I totally agree with u guys......Ull get out what u put inn homie.........ull see things popping up in ur head in whatever location ur at.....Time is everything....Check out and call some of the local piers and see what there catchin that day....head over that day if u can or the next make some friends have some fun and u will get people talkin so u could start ur own little theories and have an idea on what to do and when to do it .....ULL GET BITES lol GOODLUCK :happyfisherman: :patriot:

Fish are educated these days so u gotta put in the work:TIME(sometimes) Then u know when ull be wastin ur time or if something is gana happen lol :driving:

PS GOD I LOVE FL!!!!

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

Just troll around.... Punn intended
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

killakimdr
Fisher

Post by killakimdr »

@ gdm phil you are right i've been fishing the same spot all year!! The bight was good up until end of October time to spread my wings south with some upgraded tackle!! thanks again

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

killakimdr wrote:@ gdm phil you are right i've been fishing the same spot all year!! The bight was good up until end of October time to spread my wings south with some upgraded tackle!! thanks again
I used to fish singer alot. It gets quiet in the winter with the acceptions of sharks and blue fish. When we have a cold night go beach side with a spoon or dead sardine and catch your fill of blue fish
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

killakimdr
Fisher

Post by killakimdr »

Hey all the Drums are biting live mullet at Currie park before sundown!!!! ( Currie Park along side flagler downtown )

Return to “User Help for BF Forums and Rule of use”