Reward tomorrow

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Reward tomorrow

Post by baseball4life702 »

Going to hit the reward tomorrow AM anybody want to join? Better captian this time so hopefully we'll pull up some fish.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Reward tomorrow

Chitty azz day lots of current... Boat total 2 Bonitas a small king and a double headset jack crevalles trolling out.... Definitely not going back out for trip 2 lol

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

that sux sunday was on fire
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

of course it was causei was at work lmao.... thur and fri were horrible...... boat in pomp thurs barely got anything... i got zero.... then pier friday and 50 some odd rods out and not one fish came up... other than small pilchard

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

gdm phil wrote:that sux sunday was on fire
Yea but you have your own boat and much farther north lol saw the trip pics looked like hell of a good time. According to my navionics I don't think we even truly drifted over one wreck or much structure today last spot was kinda close to some marked spots but I think we drifted opposite way. Was the current ripping? And Jared went back out for trip 2 so we'll see if it gets better.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Who was the first Capt.?
And today;s trip - Capt. ?

Was this the one off of South beach or Bayside?

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

baseball4life702 wrote:
gdm phil wrote:that sux sunday was on fire
Yea but you have your own boat and much farther north lol saw the trip pics looked like hell of a good time. According to my navionics I don't think we even truly drifted over one wreck or much structure today last spot was kinda close to some marked spots but I think we drifted opposite way. Was the current ripping? And Jared went back out for trip 2 so we'll see if it gets better.
u should drive north on a sunday than
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

The first was Chris I think that's his name he's the big guy, today it was Adrian, so speaking of Capts today should have been better but last week was actually better in my opinion. The current was ripping again and from the lack of other pictures today from people out there too i think it was just one of those days.
It's the one that leaves from south beach the bayside boat only goes out for specialty trips from what I understand.
Now that I remember I think he said he did drift us over the sewer lines and boiler that are out there that's structure but still we even drifted inside 100 in one of the spots prolly like 50-75' and still nothing off the bottom or top.

And Phil I want to but it's damn far lol I'm trying to go next week on a family members boat with Jared gonna hit some wrecks in key largo so hopefully it's better next week.. And once June/July rolls around I'll prob be able to make it up there a few times

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

baseball4life702 wrote:The first was Chris I think that's his name he's the big guy, today it was Adrian, so speaking of Capts today should have been better but last week was actually better in my opinion.
Chris is a great capt & I dont know who Adrian is. If you guys are seriously about jigging we can set up a jigging trip with the "reward won" out of bayside with Capt. Wayne. I think it was $100- $125 -12 max on this trip. 6:30am on the deck-7AM till 4pm

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Rare wrote:
baseball4life702 wrote:The first was Chris I think that's his name he's the big guy, today it was Adrian, so speaking of Capts today should have been better but last week was actually better in my opinion.
Chris is a great capt & I dont know who Adrian is. If you guys are seriously about jigging we can set up a jigging trip with the "reward won" out of bayside with Capt. Wayne. I think it was $100- $125 -12 max on this trip. 6:30am on the deck-7AM till 4pm
Yea just word of mouth and pictures I don't really go enough to judge the Capts anyway. And yea I know Wayne will set up jigging trips it's just the # of people we'd have to get, I mean I could name three of us that would do it now but we'd need like 9 more lol ...I'm supposed to get out on the water next week and I can decide where to go so as long as weather and current are good things should be much better

keepinitreel
Seasoned Fisher

Post by keepinitreel »

Count me in if Waynes doing it

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Wayne doesn't setup the trips we do. I have been on 4 maybe 5+ of them jigging trips and the jigging trips were over 20, maybe more. These trips were started on another board and we got many from here to go. I think that is where I met Vic and his girlfrend for the first time unless it was on the legs. Yes, getting people to set the dates and what dates is hard, but it can be done. A reel fisherman can tackle anything, right? (tommy Maybe you guys are just not ready for this yet...

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

keepinitreel wrote:Count me in if Waynes doing it
I just checked their FB page there is an ironman trip scheduled for the 23rd. Smackdab in the middle of Memorial Day weekend though ugh.

Yea I know he doesn't set the trips but that's what I meant only 4 now lol
Not ready lol :uplol: I'm sorry I'd rather wait and take the opportunity to get out on a center console where I can see the fish finder and use it properly lol but I know the specialty trips are much better than 4hrs

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

keepinitreel wrote:Count me in if Waynes doing it
I will talk to Herb on this later on today. Check what Wayne has and what works for everyone else. Missing the buds on these jigging trips- Ron, Ricky, Rory, (drove down twice) it was fun with Herb & myself in the mix.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

I'm out the last week of June but csn go a y time other. Let's set her up

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”