Snook

Boatless Fishing Reports for Dade County, Miami Beach
IceBoy
Fisher

Snook

Post by IceBoy »

Its been a while since I posted, I bet you are very excited to see me lol. Anyways, Ive been trying to catch a snook for the past year, fishing most weekends and Friday nights, skipping the parties without a result. Do any of you guys have some tips or advice for snook? Also I'm not expecting a secret spot, but a general area like"South Pointe Beach" would be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance to all!

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Re: Snook

Post by cantseeme47 »

Summer pattern is fast approaching hit the beach with a mirrolure and put some walking in that sand you will nail one eventually. Go very early moring
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

The snooks should start showing up at Juno soon...

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

The beach near inlets....

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

It's that great time of year when the googs come out and start thinking they are real snook guys
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Miami_Chris
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miami_Chris »

Fish haulover, I fished a few days over there last week and caught some small snook and a tarpon. Saw more snook cruising around.

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

Buy a size 10, glass ghost x-rap from the saltwater section at bass pro. Either fish Dania Beach from the pier south, or Juno Beach, from the pier north. Cast 45 degree angle into the whitewashed surf and work the lure back quickly. Won't take more than a few days to catch one this way at most.

Return to “Dade County”