Naples Pier Fishing Report

Including Charlotte county - Port Charlotte - Punta Gorda, Glades County - Moore Haven (County Seat) - Palmdale Lee - Cape Coral - Fort Myers - Lehigh Acres - Sanibel - Pine Island - Bonita Springs, Hendry County, Clewiston, Collier County Immokalee - Naples
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Naples Pier Fishing Report

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Please post Reports for Naples Fishing Pier here, Thanks
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Eights-n-Aces

Sunday - June 1st

Post by Eights-n-Aces »

Got to the Naples Pier about 6:30 am. There was a mild run of Spanish at 6:00 am, moderate sized fish. There were smaller runs around 9:00 am and 10:00 am with sporatic macks being caught in between. Most of the action was on silver spoons and jigs.

Talk on the pier was that the run on saturday was around the same time 9:00 to 11:00.

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

Thanks for the report, I hope to see more people reporting from Naples!
:D

BRunner346
"WE RUN IT"

Post by BRunner346 »

nice report...should keep us updated when you fish it

Pcocking
Fisher

Re: Naples Pier Fishing Report

Post by Pcocking »

just moved to ft myers from broward. ill try update wen i go fishing. and fishing right now is the best at spillways around sw florida. small tarpon rolling at almost all spillways.
Ditch the l3itch go fish

Desert Caster
Fisher

Post by Desert Caster »

I'll be in Naples from April 17th to the 27th. We'll be staying at the Cove Inn in Naples for the first week and keep you all posted on how the fishing is.
We'll hit the beaches at sun-up and then hang out at the pier most of the day.
One day is planned for a party boat up in Ft Meyers, a full day trip, they say out to 90'. Should be interesting.

Albacized
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Albacized »

I fished the Naples pier exclusively for the first half of this past week (crossed to the other coast and Juno for the second half)...A LOT of spanish mackerel, although a good number of them were on the small side...good stuff for light tackle (they still burn a little drag)....other than that, some scattered jacks, ladyfish, very few (maybe saw 3 caught) pompano and the occasional snook - and saw one nice tarpon caught. So get out there and half some fun

Return to “SW Florida all Countys”