Fishing Okaloosa island places to go ?

Escambia - Pensacola - West Pensacola, Santa Rosa - Munson - Bagdad - Oriole Beach, Okaloosa - Destin - Fort Walton Beach, Walton - Paxton - De Funiak Springs - Miramar Beach, Holmes, Washington, Bay - Panama City - Panama City Beach, Jackson, Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf - Port St. Joe, Franklin - Apalachicola - Lanark Village
fishinginohio
Fisher

Fishing Okaloosa island places to go ?

Post by fishinginohio »

just looking for a good public place to fish any tips? checked out the pier already any jetties or places in the bay to fish thanks for the help in advance ! also any tips on whats hitting and on what !
TIGHTLINES AND GOOD FISHING!!! HANG ON FIRM GRIP

Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: Fishing Okaloosa island places to go ?

Post by Green Tide »

Have you been to that fishing bridge/pier between there and p cola? I have heard that is a good place, plus you can drive your car on it like the skyway in tampa.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

saii
Fisher

Post by saii »

where is that bridge Greentide, if I may ask? thanks in advance :D

I always come down to Destin to fish on the Pier and Jetty. Looking for a few new spots :P
Let's go fishing :)

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

if you take hwy 98 west you will see it before you get to pcola. it is right along side 98 you cant miss it.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

there is another one on hwy 331 that is about 3 miles north of hwy 98 if that isnt to far east of you. i will have trout,redfish sheephead...it is actually the intracoastal ww in that area.

SCAmmo
Fisher

Post by SCAmmo »

i'm in the same situation. From what i've seen so far....you have the pier on Ocaloosa Island, then there seems to be some decent fishin on the inland side of 98 as it goes across the island, then right beefore you hit the bridge to go into Destin there are a lot of sandbars/shallow water access and the jetties on the right side. Also, i think it's Henderson Beach in Destin has a pier as well. Just what i've seen so far....looking forward to fishin all of them as i get the chance.

Return to “NW Florida all Countys”