Any new reports

Escambia - Pensacola - West Pensacola, Santa Rosa - Munson - Bagdad - Oriole Beach, Okaloosa - Destin - Fort Walton Beach, Walton - Paxton - De Funiak Springs - Miramar Beach, Holmes, Washington, Bay - Panama City - Panama City Beach, Jackson, Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf - Port St. Joe, Franklin - Apalachicola - Lanark Village
Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Any new reports

Post by Sandy Feet »

Was wondering if anyone has any recent info on the panhandle shark fishing. I'm heading to St. Georges in 3 weeks . Kind of hoping to hear that there has been recent action. Tight lines , guys. :auto:

salvadorsanchez
Old Salt

Re: Any new reports

Post by salvadorsanchez »

Sandy Feet wrote:Was wondering if anyone has any recent info on the panhandle shark fishing. I'm heading to St. Georges in 3 weeks . Kind of hoping to hear that there has been recent action. Tight lines , guys. :auto:

Go to the far east side of the island in "the cut" always known for bullsharks...Or basically anywhere off the beach in the evening. Whiting and pomps should be there too. I fish Mexico Beach, 45 minutes from there

Jay
"I had to punch him, he was starting to make sense"

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

salvadorsanchez wrote:
Sandy Feet wrote:Was wondering if anyone has any recent info on the panhandle shark fishing. I'm heading to St. Georges in 3 weeks . Kind of hoping to hear that there has been recent action. Tight lines , guys. :auto:

Go to the far east side of the island in "the cut" always known for bullsharks...Or basically anywhere off the beach in the evening. Whiting and pomps should be there too. I fish Mexico Beach, 45 minutes from there

Jay
I've never fished Mexico Bch. . For some reason it strck me as being too shallow for decent shark fishing , so I've always passed it up , to go to the Cape. Have you had any luck , sharking there ?

salvadorsanchez
Old Salt

Post by salvadorsanchez »

yeah off the pier. Only since they extended it a good bit but you're right, until the pier was extended you could catch the same thing from the beach as the pier but they extended it a GOOD bit about 2 years ago

Jay
"I had to punch him, he was starting to make sense"

Return to “NW Florida all Countys”