navarre pier/oip/PCB county

Escambia - Pensacola - West Pensacola, Santa Rosa - Munson - Bagdad - Oriole Beach, Okaloosa - Destin - Fort Walton Beach, Walton - Paxton - De Funiak Springs - Miramar Beach, Holmes, Washington, Bay - Panama City - Panama City Beach, Jackson, Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf - Port St. Joe, Franklin - Apalachicola - Lanark Village
pjack
Fisher

navarre pier/oip/PCB county

Post by pjack »

I fish all up and down the panhandle, and by far the most productive pier is navarre at the moment, but they dont hold any bait so OIP is acting as my bait shack in the mornings before i head west for the afternoon runs at navarre, some reallys nice kings with tons of snakey macks around which is sad because only about 10% survive being hooked from the pier and realeased if illegal. a couple odds and ends of mahi and sailfish seen in the afternoons and there are always reds on the bar. our season is in full swing and only getting better

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: navarre pier/oip/PCB county

Post by SaltyDog »

Wow that sounds like a killer pier. Are mahi and sails regular catches this time of year from the piers?

pjack
Fisher

Re: navarre pier/oip/PCB county

Post by pjack »

Its a daily event to see either mahi or a sailfish on one of the emerald coast piers. Especially in the fall. Were seeing more cobia right now then we did all season, especially pier dwellers. but getting one out from under the octagon is a different story.

Return to “NW Florida all Countys”