Wasn't sure where to post ?

Post anything relating to Kayak Fishing, if you have ideas on other topic areas lets hear'em
lasthope
Old Salt

Wasn't sure where to post ?

Post by lasthope »

So my question involves two things and wasn't sure where to post. I have an 18ft fiberglass canoe with stabilizers and I sometimes go out fishing on it. I saw some guys once tho going pole spearing with snorkel gear and they were making a killing (all legal) and I never payed much attention to it. I have experience diving from the navy and snorkeling etc but never pole speared or been spearing in general. Looks pretty cool tho? So any spots down by the keys or should I just kinda paddle till something looks good? I guess I really just don't even know how to approach it ?

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: Wasn't sure where to post ?

Post by SaltyDog »

Spear fishing :thumbdown:

lasthope
Old Salt

Post by lasthope »

Hey hey salty I've never tried it lol it's worth a shot for those random days. :eye:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

You're a nice young man so I'll be glad to help you out. Just send a PM to the Grunt King and ask him all your questions. GK is a huge spear fisherman and will be happy to take you under his wing to help you out. Big ambassador for the sport.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

lasthope
Old Salt

Post by lasthope »

Miguel shoot me a PM.

King I don't believe you for a second my friend! :jester:

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

I vouch for Gruntking too. He has helped me pick out the right gear. Carbon fiber fins, a little extra but a world of a difference it makes. The right speargun for me, and might i add he has a nice collection of speargun.

Return to “Yak-Addict-Info and how tos”