Sebring Area

This area is for your Freshwater Reports for Florida.
phillybass71
BOATLESS FISHING Honorary Guide

Sebring Area

Post by phillybass71 »

I'm wondering if anyone lives or fishes the Sebring area? Since I moved up here I really haven't met much fisherman/women. I have no clue where to fish around here and there is so many lakes but not much access from land. :reeling: :reeling: :reeling:
Plz put back the small ones.

Rare
SHARKER

Re: Sebring Area

Post by Rare »

Grunt and I was wondering what was up with you. Good to see you posting

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

There's big bass in all those central Florida lakes Lakeland and Winter Haven a lot of gators for salt I'd go to Tampa or Port Charlotte tears143 fishes those areas....the areas I fresher water fished up there were always either heavily wooded a hike to get to literally or houses all over a small Jon boat would serve you well. Good luck glad to see you posting again man.

phillybass71
BOATLESS FISHING Honorary Guide

Post by phillybass71 »

I'm planning oh hitting skyway next month if anyone is interested. Seems like all thelaks close to me are really shallow. I waded out in one and was at least 100 yards from shore and was knee deep still. That was lake Jackson in Sebring.
Plz put back the small ones.

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Definitely very good freshwater fishing all around there, but you really need a small boat or canoe to access most of it. Also the Kissimmee River area. I've seen a lot of people fishing around some of the small boat ramps on SR70 a little bit south of you.

Return to “Freshwater Florida Reports”