BASS FISHING MEGA SALE!

This area is for Boatless Fishing Freshwater Help and Info.
mrogge
Weekend Warrior

BASS FISHING MEGA SALE!

Post by mrogge »

Anyone looking for BASS FISHING equipment? I also have equipment good for light tackle inshore/pier/etc. Just don't have anything for heavy off shore use. I have a whole warehouse full and having a huge blowout to clear the space. Soft plastics all types, brands, colors 8 for $20 Lures $2. Lots of new rod and reel combos. Spinning for $12 to $20 ea. NEW!! Deals if you buy several. I dont have penn or shimano at these prices. Fishing accessories too. ITS FREE TO LOOK!! Call or txt anytime to buy. Or on Saturday 8/6 I am hosting a GARAGE SALE at my storage unit. Public Storage. In back of Home Depot Weston road. 15701 SW 41st st. 8am to 11am only. Other days and times by appt. 1000's of NEW items to sell. 954-600-3747. Please text me. Replies to this post on boatlesd are too hard to see on my phone.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: BASS FISHING MEGA SALE!

Post by gruntking »

take a couple pics of your ware house
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

just wondering you got a 6-7ft cast net 1/4in mesh? been looking for one for some time but don't wanna spend too much cash

Stubbs
Fisher

Post by Stubbs »

Talked to you today on the phone. Going to meet up in the morning hopefully. I will post after

Stubbs
Fisher

Post by Stubbs »

I got 2 great Shimano Crucials for a great price from him today. He's got tons of soft plastics (I will be calling him next time I need to buy) and still has some high end casting rods left. Also a ton of low end combos and beginners tackle kits

Return to “Freshwater Help and Info”