Skyway Pier Crabbing
- phino
- Seasoned Fisher
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:29 am
Skyway Pier Crabbing
Anyone got any info on how and when this is going on? been years since I went to skyway.
"A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn’t know what a patient man she married!"
-
Tuftsfisherman
- Weekend Warrior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm
Re: Skyway Pier Crabbing
I'll try it out for the first time this weekend. Do you have to put a rock on the trap/nets as you lower it down? Should I just use cut fish for bait?
- phino
- Seasoned Fisher
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:29 am
Re: Skyway Pier Crabbing
when i used to go, all we did was dip nets. my family would shine the flashlight so i know where they are and have the extendable pole and pick em right off while the current takes em in.
"A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn’t know what a patient man she married!"