Sarasota Bay - East Shore past week?

Boatless Fishing reports for the Hillsborough County - Tampa Area - Also the countys of Citrus - Hernando - Pasco - Pinellas - Manatee - Sarasota - Desoto
Bluefish in ny
GOLIATH GROUPER

Sarasota Bay - East Shore past week?

Post by Bluefish in ny »

I've been hitting up the area for the past week... Getting there daily between 6:15 am and fishing till approx 8:30..... Got a slam first day, and since it has been pretty "slow"..... I am pretty confident in the aresenal I am throwing, from Gulp Shrimp to every color soft jerkbait from many different manufacturers... each AM first thing starting off with topwaters - either Top Dogs, or Badonks.... The tide each AM was pretty low, as the oyster bars were always showing. I have the experience wading flats, mostly on the East Coast - IRL etc, and even the slower days there produced more than my good days here... Is it me? time of year? TIDE? Ive been hitting the same flat for the most part, and remind you, I have only been here for 1 week, so I am exploring my options...

Thanks!!!!
My posts are just my opinion... Gathered from my research and my experiences in this passion we all share.. Dont hate if my opinion differs from yours... We all have opinions just like butt holes

Permit53
Old Salt

Re: Sarasota Bay - East Shore past week?

Post by Permit53 »

keep exploring, Its some times hit our miss over here. I have not been in the water for over a week and just got back from vacation.
Fish like its the last cast you will ever make.

Return to “Central West Florida”