looking for some wading advice
-
Pdchico
- Fisher
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm
looking for some wading advice
I'm an east coast guy from Vero beach new to the forum looking to get out and wade and check out your area. Not giving a sob story but my pops is fighting cancer and at moffitt and fishing is the only thing that eases me. Just looking for some tips on some areas and tackle or meeting a new friend that is looking for some wading company. Not a greenhorn just know nothing about the area so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance Jason
-
BeachBoy
- Fisher
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm
Re: looking for some wading advice
sorry about your dad bro but im kind of new but not really a greenhorn when it comes to salt fishing I live in New Port Richey if you wanna fish sometime ill show you some spots if you teach me something i don't know hahaha I cant promise a big fish every time we go though lol. My name is Jonathan BTW
happy fishing!!! 