Pictures of your Boat.

This is area is for Boat Caught Fish reports and Pics, understanding that we sometimes fish on Boats please post this type of report and pics here
TOMMY
Weekend Warrior

Re: Pictures of your Boat.

Post by TOMMY »

http://tolimages5.traderonline.com/img/ ... pg?1133485

they are asking 8500 have no idea about pricing ?

TOMMY
Weekend Warrior

Post by TOMMY »

1996 Mako 201 (20'8"), 1996 200 HP Evinrude Ocean Pro Outboard with stainless steel prop, T-Top with top mounted outriggers and rod holders, fish and a depth finder, waterproof Poly Planar stereo and speakers, raw water washdown, live well, dive ladder, trim tabs and more

daplural
Weekend Warrior

Post by daplural »

Hey amigos

Would it be possible to find a decent, well running, center console in the 20' range with a budget of about $5k? Any input from the experienced would be greatly appreciated. :toast:

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

When you have more time than money, http://www.boattrader.com/
Or http://www.yachtworld.com/

Buying an older boat is a risk so do your homework. You become an investigator of sorts. You'll learn to look for soft spot's and decks as well as wear points and repairs. Maybe Diggin will chime in, if not you can find his rebuild thread at ( going to be farwell to all googans) if you search here. He extensively covers what to look out for. Good luck and don't get in a hurry. Time is on your side.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

jezratty
Old Salt

Post by jezratty »

these are on sale.. i just picked one up.. my husband might keep this and i might still go for a yak.. but it looks like fun.. i live from the icw where i can launch it ..got a trolling motor i can put on it as well..have to make some modifications ..rod holders and stufff..

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Accessori ... B0049T6GDI

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Anybody looking for a Bolster seat? Looking to replace this with a custom leaning post. Something like this.
Bolster is like new. has pinns that when removed, swing down the seat so you can stand and drive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

diggin4grouper
KING MACKEREL

Post by diggin4grouper »

TOMMY wrote:1996 Mako 201 (20'8"), 1996 200 HP Evinrude Ocean Pro Outboard with stainless steel prop, T-Top with top mounted outriggers and rod holders, fish and a depth finder, waterproof Poly Planar stereo and speakers, raw water washdown, live well, dive ladder, trim tabs and more
all your wanting to look at is the boat , trailer , and motor !

what shape is the boat in ?
1 does it have soft spots in the floor ?
2 take a rubber mallet with you and lightly tap the entire transom and listen to see if you hear any thing different , if you hear any thing different tell the person no thanks and walk, to test a transom have a friend stand on the tounge of the trailer and then tilt the motor so you can stand on the foot of the motor and lightly bounce on it and watch the transom if it moves at all walk away .
3 does the motor run ?
4 when was the last maintenance done to the motor ..
5 look very good at the trailer , do the lights work ? is the trailer beat up , are the bunks on the trailer in good shape , is the winch working ?

things to bring with you when going to get a boat

socket set
pliers
pair of side cutters
zip ties
straps to secure the boat t the trailer for transport
grease gun
compression tester for motor

and be sure you know what you are getting in to , we for some reason like rebuilding boats people have not taken care of . so we are very aware of what we are getting our self's in to when we go get a boat thats not water ready ...

just because they listed whats on the boat dont mean its in good shape and or working , so if its on the boat good for them , im not paying for there comfort , im paying for mine . and the only radio i believe should be on a boat is a marine vhf , your going fishing and the more noise you have on the boat less fish your going to catch

sepaik
KING MACKEREL

Post by sepaik »

diggin4grouper wrote:
TOMMY wrote:1996 Mako 201 (20'8"), 1996 200 HP Evinrude Ocean Pro Outboard with stainless steel prop, T-Top with top mounted outriggers and rod holders, fish and a depth finder, waterproof Poly Planar stereo and speakers, raw water washdown, live well, dive ladder, trim tabs and more
all your wanting to look at is the boat , trailer , and motor !

what shape is the boat in ?
1 does it have soft spots in the floor ?
2 take a rubber mallet with you and lightly tap the entire transom and listen to see if you hear any thing different , if you hear any thing different tell the person no thanks and walk, to test a transom have a friend stand on the tounge of the trailer and then tilt the motor so you can stand on the foot of the motor and lightly bounce on it and watch the transom if it moves at all walk away .
3 does the motor run ?
4 when was the last maintenance done to the motor ..
5 look very good at the trailer , do the lights work ? is the trailer beat up , are the bunks on the trailer in good shape , is the winch working ?

things to bring with you when going to get a boat

socket set
pliers
pair of side cutters
zip ties
straps to secure the boat t the trailer for transport
grease gun
compression tester for motor

and be sure you know what you are getting in to , we for some reason like rebuilding boats people have not taken care of . so we are very aware of what we are getting our self's in to when we go get a boat thats not water ready ...

just because they listed whats on the boat dont mean its in good shape and or working , so if its on the boat good for them , im not paying for there comfort , im paying for mine . and the only radio i believe should be on a boat is a marine vhf , your going fishing and the more noise you have on the boat less fish your going to catch
:dude: Great Advice :dude:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Post by WhoDey »

Beautiful ride Pat, Congrats.
Team Locked Drag
2009 Big Hammer Challenge Bridge champs
2009 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs
2008 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs

See us in action!

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Thanks guy's. She is pretty Sexy, and thursty. :mrgreen:

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Post by WhoDey »

What is the GPH at WOT, imagine its probably up around 45. I cry burning 19 GPH....
Team Locked Drag
2009 Big Hammer Challenge Bridge champs
2009 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs
2008 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs

See us in action!

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Pat I got my passport! :pistols:
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

englishadam
Seasoned Fisher

Post by englishadam »

Picked her up this week from Jacksonville taking her out tomorrow for the first time.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

NICE PICK UP DAN
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

gdm phil wrote:NICE PICK UP DAN
Birds and the Bees AUTOCORRECT ADAM
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

That's a good boat. Boat and trailer from over by Pensacola. Good luck capt. Dan

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

englishadam
Seasoned Fisher

Post by englishadam »

Green Tide wrote:That's a good boat. Boat and trailer from over by Pensacola. Good luck capt. Dan
I'll be bringing it down beginning of November for a weekend I'll let you know.

sebastien
Weekend Warrior

Post by sebastien »

Just bought a 15' kayak also, and I'm starting to fish offshore in that.. Any kayak-ers here let's meetup one day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Go Fishing!

Return to “Boat Reports and Pics for EVERYWHERE”