Flamingo 12/11/11

This is area is for Boat Caught Fish reports and Pics, understanding that we sometimes fish on Boats please post this type of report and pics here
bigseank22
Seasoned Fisher

Flamingo 12/11/11

Post by bigseank22 »

Took the Jon out in the morning with 2 buddies...caught part of falling tide and started on the flats...tons of action around, few bites no hookups....when low tide started to settle in we tied to a marker and chummed and roped in a few sailcats....moved from that spot to another where 3 channels come together in a "T". That was very productive for slack and rising tide....Managed two or three trout that we had to release..blah only a few more weeks....1 Spanish Mack that was kept...a couple small reds, cats, and ladies....Weather picked up on the way in and soon we were facing 4' waves a got completely soaked/swamped in the jon boat...SUCKED...Got checked by park rangers after trailering the boat and were good..One guy was doing fishery survey check..asking where and what kind of fish we caught.....Got pulled over on the way out because my trailer lights went out somehow... It was still a damn good day! I have a pic I took of the seatrout that I will post a little later.

Nico Jones
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Flamingo 12/11/11

Post by Nico Jones »

Cool. Any day in Flamingo is a great day!
I was out there yesterday too. With BRunner(warren) and Acid (ryan).
EstradaArt.com

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Some times you do some times you don't and on this one you got three for the thirill and not the stomach acids,with the stops it was better than my day at work. Hell, it was heaven compared to my day at work, LOL...... :toast:

bigseank22
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bigseank22 »

unfortunately it was my last day of fishing until at least Jan 5th....I run a UPS Store and its beyond hectic for the next 2 weeks..but Ill be back soon

bigseank22
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bigseank22 »

which reminds me..anyone who needs to ship something for the holidays, come in to my Homestead UPS Store at 815 N Homestead Blvd Homestead, FL... I will hook you guys up with 10-15% off for shipping rates depending on the service..ask for Sean......dont wait until next week, no ground shipping is guaranteed for the holidays..

Return to “Boat Reports and Pics for EVERYWHERE”