New to Miami. Where to go?

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
whateverbites
Fisher

New to Miami. Where to go?

Post by whateverbites »

hey I just moved to Miami (an excellent move i must say) and I have that craving to check out some local fishing spots. Any suggestions as of to where I should start?( soo many options!). Where to buy bait? (live shrimp, squid etc)
Thanks,
Sam

offtrackk
Old Salt

Re: New to Miami. Where to go?

Post by offtrackk »

welcome to da 305 sir!

bait: gordons bait and crook and crook.....both pretty much on the same street 27 ave and us1

fishing: u got keybiscayne...bill bags state parkk

were surroundee d by water...go out there and wet a line! :thumleft:
team BLACKFIN TUNA!!!!!!

on light line 6969
Seasoned Fisher

Post by on light line 6969 »

yes sir welcome down US 1 there are all kinds of bait shops as you get to fla. city just befor the keys :happyfisherman:

charlieb305
Fisher

Post by charlieb305 »

on light line 6969 wrote:yes sir welcome down US 1 there are all kinds of bait shops as you get to fla. city just befor the keys :happyfisherman:
yea you have a couple one one the right had side when yiu pass datran by shorrtys bbq also look foe f&f tackle they always have nice shrimp thats by perrine also you have jacks by fl city before the stretch. f&f is nice cause if ur going at anytime and ur gonna buy 100 or 200.00 wirth they come and open for u anttime.

Danny
Fisher

Post by Danny »

Also new to Miami area. Moving to Homestead in a couple of weeks. Check out my post under "New to Saltwater"

http://www.boatlessfishing.com/forum/vi ... =9&t=25519

Could use some pointers!
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."

-Theodosius Dobzhansky

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”