Boatless Fisherman aka Tommy A

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Boatless Fisherman aka Tommy A

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hello where should I start?

I like fishing
I Love Fishing ALOT

I have two children First is Girl she is now 37, second is a Girl and she is 17.

I dream about fishing

Did I say I am married

I live to Fish

I am from Fort Lauderdale
I am over 40

As for me about how I fish:

1. I am a Snapper Man, I fish Muttons and all the snappers always when I fish.

Many will notice that I seem to get Permit alot and other species - the reason for this is that I fish what is there, along with my Bottom baits for Snapper.

I fish 3 to 5 rods on average so I can target the different species, but if the bite is strong you can't fish that many rods, you have to pick what it is that you want.

2. Second Favorite is Spanish Mackerel and the reason is the speed and fight of this little power monster on my 6lb or 8lb rods. I am always trying to beat by best catch, which is not that big 7lbs and I will beat that soon.

3. Cobia, Permit, Pompano I fish these because I fish crabs all year long and Fleas when I have them. Crabs catch many species and alot of the time BIG Fish.

4. Snook and Tarpon, Tarpon are a nuisance to me but I still like catching them, I love Snook because they are Smart.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

salvadorsanchez
Old Salt

Post by salvadorsanchez »

Not to mention Tom, you're as informative and polite to anyone that seeks your advice :wink:

Jay
"I had to punch him, he was starting to make sense"

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

And the killer is i hear he is allergic to FISH :!:

Sevenmile
Fisher

Post by Sevenmile »

I love snapper too.. Thats my favorite eating fish .. Hawaiian mutton..
Semper FI,
John

C-MONEY

Re: Boatless Fisherman aka Tommy A

Post by C-MONEY »

Its alright Tom. Im only 14 and ive been hospitalized 3 times for being alergic. Your not alone. =]

roost-1
Fisher

Post by roost-1 »

I love snapper fishing also. Tortugas muttons especially.

riverviewsteve
Fisher

Post by riverviewsteve »

My all time favorite is Black Sea Bass. But I eat most any kind.
I'm also fond of macks, flounder, snappers, groupers. Mainly I'm
just happy when I'm catching fish.
RETIRED NAVY 26 1/2 YEARS & 10 1/2 YEARS
IN CIVIL SERVICE. LOVE PIER SUNSETS &
SUNDOWNS EVEN WHEN I DON'T CATCH FISH.

Danny
Fisher

Post by Danny »

I also live and love to fish. I love everything from the fight to the frying pan. I'm from WI and just moved to Miami, so I'm learning about saltwater. Could use some pointers. Also looking for osmeone to fish with, because all the books in the world can't teach me as much as some real guidance from a real fisherman.
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."

-Theodosius Dobzhansky

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

I'm an old fugger who just likes to fish, people always say oh you fish what do you fish for.. I usually answer yes I love to fish and if there is water I'll fish it.

Florida native, and I'm in the 60+ crowd, raised in SW Miami Wetwood Lakes area, put some time in working for my Uncle Sam during the V-nam days, was at the original WoodStock and yes I saw Jimmy Hendrix live, also saw Jim Morrison that famos night in Miami, lived in Key Largo for many years after getting out of the service, some blank memories in there some where.. live in Ft. Lauderdale Cooper City now.

Software support engineer by trade, hoping to hang in there for another 3 or 4 years then retire.

I love to fish, have kayak's, all sorts of fishing tackle, fresh and salt, inshore and offshore, plus any kind of bass tackle known to man. Alos dive, have Brownies 3rd Lung and will travel

Did I mention I love to fish...
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Krash; Like Rob and I always say, If you remember the sixty's, you weren't there. :mrgreen:
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Kane
Fisher

Post by Kane »

Fisherman makin plans!!
Im a northeast native who's ready from a change of scenery! Im young and reckless most of the time, but i like finding secluded area's when fishing most times. Any info on road access' or jetty spots would be great. Im sure i could find a list of baits and lures anywhere online, but I'd like to hear it from people that have used them over and over in that area. I havent dont to much sight fishing on the flats, but im sure I will get hooked on that aswell if the bite is as good as I hear. Targeting the lower keys area, probably south of marathon. Hopefully relocating down there soon. Thanks and good hunting

jbuck501
Old Salt

Post by jbuck501 »

crashmister wrote:Krash; Like Rob and I always say, If you remember the sixty's, you weren't there. :mrgreen:
There were no 60's if I recall correctly.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

i belong here ,im an old fart that also love fishing ,also wont let no woman tell me what to do ,divorce will never ever get married again LOL ,got tired of saying yeeees dear :mrgreen: :jester:

mannydvk11
Fisher

Post by mannydvk11 »

:cheers: i thank god i see am not the only one who loves fishing for a long time i always wanted to try it and since i did 4 months ago i have try to fish any time i get a chance

mannydvk11
Fisher

Post by mannydvk11 »

Danny wrote:I also live and love to fish. I love everything from the fight to the frying pan. I'm from WI and just moved to Miami, so I'm learning about saltwater. Could use some pointers. Also looking for osmeone to fish with, because all the books in the world can't teach me as much as some real guidance from a real fisherman.

hey let me know i am new at this to and i will like to try new spots and get difrent type of fish

SnookDawg
Seasoned Fisher

Post by SnookDawg »

I am a Crappie MAster
SpeckHunter

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”