Can anyone teach me to fish and show me your secret spots.

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

There can only be ONE, I think this guy took his head and his snook fishing powers
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

BoatlessFisherman wrote:There can only be ONE, I think this guy took his head and his snook fishing powers
In other words, He knows nothing...Like Colonel Klink?

Gotcha
KING MACKEREL

Post by Gotcha »

alright kill this

gonesharkfishin'
Old Salt

Post by gonesharkfishin' »

Gotcha wrote:alright kill this
the mighty gotcha has spoken..... no body else post on this thread ok cause gotcha said so..... dude to be quiet honest with you i dont know who the hell you think you are to tell anyone on this forum to stop posting on any thread.... your not an administrator. a moderator, and in all seriousness your really not a valuable contributer to boatlessfishing. yeah you go on the dania thread and say "scattered macs but the bait is thick" or something to that extent; when anyone could get that exact same sentance by calling the pier.... i've read a lot of your posts saying "kill this" or "peir talk only" or "dont post that here" when you arent anyone to tell anybody else what to do or say.... so next time you wanna say something like that just remeber you have no control over anyone on this forum..... just thought i'd let you know that :wink: :roll:
Got Sharks?

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

Please dont shatter his dream.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Kill this thread ....over ? Did you say over ? Nothing is over until we decide it is . Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? He says it better than I ever could ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=fO6LVE_P-A8 If you don't like it don't read it.
Last edited by fishnfool73 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

ok long enough... started off a bit funny now just to much..
Sorry Mojo nothing like your buddy Colonel Klink

This is the ONE AND ONLY LINESIDER
Marcos from Cutler Bay Florida "The ATT Guy"

One day last week i wake up and try logging on to boatless. said invalid name/password. Im sure i was tping it correctly. called tommy up and seem that my account has vanished all post over 1500 of them . I had dozens of pics and memories on all those posts. Any one that has been around long enough knows i contributed to this site ALOT always more than willing to share tips,tricks and even somewhat secret spots. For those that dont know me, here you go. For those that already know just a reminder I AM LINESIDER

2006 SHOREBOUND/BOATLESS LAND-A-SNOOK LARGEST FISH. TOURNY WINNER

BRunner346
"WE RUN IT"

Post by BRunner346 »

eyes look to clear to be marcus!

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

lol i use photshop red-eye remover

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

lol ya Tommy mentioned something about your name being wiped from the system last weekend. That truelly blows.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Re: Can anyone teach me to fish and show me your secret spot

Post by LINESIDER »

Back to when my user was wiped clean in 2008 after putting in hundreds of posts from 2006 that was the start of me slipping off the forum . I stayed for a while i just could not come to repost all my old information and pics.

Guys i now own the HOLY SMOKES smoke shop on 40 st and 88 ave miami. Still red eyed still snook fishing

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”