im a tattle tale

Boatless Fishing Reports for Monroe County, Florida Keys
clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

im a tattle tale

Post by clarence2society »

I was on my way out of the keys monday morning and happened by a certain area and my gf and i saw these guys reelin in something... im like oh look a little grover maybe theres fish at this spot..... i go ut oh they are gonna keep that little fish wtf.... :happyfisherman: he was no more than 7 inches... sure as poop one dude lifted ice bag other guy dropped fish and over went the ice bag........ :scold:

so we got back on the road and yes i called fwc......

F@#$ that.. i play by the rules and ppl need to learn and do it right. for every one person we see doing this there are probably 12 more at the same time we dont....... only one way to stop it........ ppl who get busted will spread word of mouth and hopefully ppl will have some fear installed in them.... :salut:

also called on a guy on a bridge who had a 14 inch mutton ..... they got there too late though :( :auto: :pistols:

Rare
SHARKER

Re: im a tattle tale

Post by Rare »

Well, little off topic here but I wasnt catching anything out there few months back on long key i believe,. I was a little upset and had to channel this rage. So, this guy not from from us caught a nice fatty lane snapper maybe 12 to 14in. He came and ask me if it was a mutton, oh, yes, that is a mutton. He said it too short back in he went. Yeah, yeah,,,,I know but had to channel the frustration and he was the easy exit. Caught a few more and kept throwing them back.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Damn, thats messed up..lololol

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

lmao dude....

BRIDGE RAGE!!

Return to “Monroe County”