Cobia

Fish must have been caught using Artificals, after November 1, 2006.
Please let us know the tackle you used, and the artificial. Please post pictures with you, fish, and tackle if possible.
Gotcha
KING MACKEREL

Cobia

Post by Gotcha »

Cobia not on jig Image

acorn
Fisher

Re: Cobia

Post by acorn »

Who at DFP let you pose with their Cobia? Was it No Alibi? :roll:

CHAD
Old Salt

Post by CHAD »

oh he steals peoples gear ha i would love to see him steal mine he would get an ass whooping
DO WHAT YOU LOVE , LOVE WHAT YOU DO

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Now unless you know with out a doubt he did not catch this, go easy with the accusation.

As for theft I am not sure what has happened but it would appear that Rebel and Gotcha had an issue and Rebel has been wronged if you have not rebel and your comment is based on hear say from another you should retract your statement, that is a BIG accusation and if you do not have personal Knowledge of it, it is always a bad action to say what one has been told, but if you do have personal knowledge than say that it will give it more credibility.

I am not going to stop someone that has personal knowledge of such from posting something but those posting will be accepting the legality's of such.

Carlos I hope that this is not true.

As what one might do if this would happen it is ok to say it if a specific person is not being used in the context, but as this thread would read it is not the case and I do not want to see that here, so Chad Chill you are a bigger person than that and smart enough to know better.

We all know how most fisherman would deal with this so we do not need to express it.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

By the way if this thread goes berserk I will lock it quick and take what ever actions necessary.

I expect all following posts to be clear and respectful and I do not want to see any jokes this is serious.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

What did he bite on? Your caption says not on jig. Thread says Caught on Artificials. What did you get the cobe on?

Gotcha
KING MACKEREL

Post by Gotcha »

rshields wrote:What did he bite on? Your caption says not on jig. Thread says Caught on Artificials. What did you get the cobe on?
a spoon.

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

Thanks. Did you target the cobe or was it a blind cast?

Gotcha
KING MACKEREL

Post by Gotcha »

I was targetting them .

Gotcha
KING MACKEREL

Post by Gotcha »

Gotcha wrote:I was targetting them .
Caught on spoon 8lb.test mono w/ topshot 60lb ultramax braid.+40lb leader

Return to “Saltwater: Caught with Artificials.”