Hanes

Caught from a vessel solely propelled by human power.
Please let us know the tackle you used, and the artificial. Please post pictures with you, fish, vessel, and tackle if possible, of your fish caught after November 1, 2006

Hanes

Post by Guest »

Okay, here's the deal. Got a new kayak today and got home about 11AM. Sat down in the living room and just looked at it out front and ready to go. Couldn't stand the mounting pressure. Had to try it. Went to a small lake near my home that had a good protected shoreline. Carried along one rod and a few bass lures. It unloaded much easier than I expected. Got every thing set and launched into the wind. Paddled with ease. Handled quiet well. So I started fishing and wasn't really paying attention to the fishing. Was more into the yak and how it felt. Got a strike and missed. Moved on and got another strike and landed a 14 inch bass. Was in heaven because I didn't get skunked. And then God had his laugh of the month. Made a cast and the line got instantly tight. Fish on, HMMM, not acting like a fish, not a fish! Bunch of weeds, nope. Got it to the yak and it was a pair of Hanes mens underwear. I don't know who had the best laugh God or me. I totally lost it and cracked up laughing. And I thought, at least that wasn't the first thing I caught on the new yak. Total for the day 1 bass and one above slot Hanes. :lol:

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

too funny... yak bug... Cant wait till them FLAT summer days... We shall go out of one of the piers and load up on macks and bonies....

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

swordfish wrote:too funny... yak bug... Cant wait till them FLAT summer days... We shall go out of one of the piers and load up on macks and bonies....
Yessir !!!

Congrats on the Yak DP - what did you end up with?
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

Return to “Best Catch: Yaks, Canoes, Inflatable rafts, NO MOTORS of any type.”