placencia BELIZE

This area is for reports from non listed areas, If you will be doing reports and particapating, I will gladly make sure your area is listed, Just ask for it.
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Re: placencia BELIZE

Post by Username28 »

305 NUTT wrote:when you try to grab him he bites the crap out of you. but he follows me around the house and outside and he eats mangos bananas papaya lizards meat bugs whatever he can get. he also comes when you whistle. also quite mischevouse and destructive in the house so we started to keep him loose outside and he seems happier. he doesnt leave though he stays around the porch climbs trees and chills on the roof.
thats cool, sounds like a good "pet"
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

305 NUTT wrote:when you try to grab him he bites the crap out of you. but he follows me around the house and outside and he eats mangos bananas papaya lizards meat bugs whatever he can get. he also comes when you whistle. also quite mischevouse and destructive in the house so we started to keep him loose outside and he seems happier. he doesnt leave though he stays around the porch climbs trees and chills on the roof.
Sounds like the ferret from hell :lol: Those are some awesome pics man, you have done what a lot of people only dream about. Enjoy it.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:
Sounds like the ferret from hell :lol: Those are some awesome pics man, you have done what a lot of people only dream about. Enjoy it.

Remind me of Fifo he scape :?

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

305 NUTT any report? from paradise island. :D

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Scuash ,i wonder what happen if you try to cut his nails :mrgreen:

305 NUTT
Fisher

Post by 305 NUTT »

wsup yall. thanks for the nice comments. i just came back from a 3 day barrier reef trip, camping out in the little islands and and fishing my arse off. let me start by apologizing for not taking pics as i was busy "adventuring". but seriousely, very seriousely, very very very seriousely, if any of yall get a chance to travel, seriousely consider checking out belize's barrier reef. it is absolutely out of this world. its a f-ing incredible sight. i mean it is like
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i'm not even taking about the marine life, just the sight of this barrier reef is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i also hit up glovers atoll which was extra :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i strongly recomend at least checking it out on google images. for real anyone reading this should immediately look at pics of belize barrier reef from google and i assure you the pics do it absolutely no justice whatsoever. if you guys are passionate about the ocean like you should be, this is something you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO MAKE IT A POINT IN YOUR LIFE TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT, i swear.
now, the catch. we did about 250lbs of snapper and grouper, and my friends were pissed and said we should have at least caught double that. they said it was a bad trip, I COULDNT TELL. i had the time of my life. species were mangroves, cuberas, muttons, lanes, schoolmasters, queen, vermillion, yellow eye , oceanic black snappers. red, black, jimmy hind groupers. also some BIG cudas and a few cero macs. all the snapper an grouper already got sold and the next trip is in the planning...
long story short... I HIGHLY RECCOMEND MAKING IT A POINT IN YOUR LIFE TO VISIT BELIZE BARRIER REEF or at least look at pics of it on the net.
team fishscale
baggin' em up

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

great report NUTT,dont for get the camera homeboy :toast: i will love to make it down there no $ at this moment :mrgreen: also phobia with hights with medication or alcohol i could drive the plain tho :mrgreen: great report :toast: BLACK OCEANIC SNAPPER ? wth is that? will google it 8)

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Very nice report. You got to get us pictures. :D
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Cool Shiit 305 NUTT!!!!! Great pics,stories, and all. I wish I could get over there and fish with you. I finally got that calcutta fixed that you sold me. First trip with it landed me a nice mutton. the 4/0 always gets used. Have a blast and keep blazing up the reports!
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

GO4EM wrote:Cool Shiit 305 NUTT!!!!! Great pics,stories, and all. I wish I could get over there and fish with you. I finally got that calcutta fixed that you sold me. First trip with it landed me a nice mutton. the 4/0 always gets used. Have a blast and keep blazing up the reports!
that place its virgin,and wild . :toast: you have a/c over there 305NUTT ? :D all i need there its my lil skiffy.

305 NUTT
Fisher

Post by 305 NUTT »

no a/c, no hot water, no wal mart no winn dixie no mcdonalds ect. ect. ect. its a 3rd world country and you know it. a/c is availiable but electricity is pretty expensive out here so most go without it. most luxuries or extras are gone without. just bare needs. just gotta tuff it out, i like it. there are restauraunts, nightclubs, bars , 5 star resorts there is even a section with multimillion dollar mansions. i dont see nothing wrong with tuffing it out like the rest of the folks out here. i accually feel quite spoiled, and i grew up poor in the states.
havent fished scince the reef trip , been hanging out relaxin. there was a festival last weekend in the next village up an it was cool. lots of drinking , music , girls, partying and having a good time. seen the girls dancing the cultural PUNTA dance and boooyyyyy can they shake it. there are some beautifull women out here too. its an awsome place.
team fishscale
baggin' em up

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

tuff it out homeboy :toast: still sounds like a place that i will like to go,how's the temperature at night does it gets hot like here?beer its expensive?sorry last question. :D

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

I used to live next to a guy(4 years ago) who was one of the first to bring cable tv to the island. He told us we could come and visit when ever we wanted. Unfortunately we never took him up on it and lost contact.

Nutt loving the pics and reports. Keep em coming.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

james380 wrote:I used to live next to a guy(4 years ago) who was one of the first to bring cable tv to the island. He told us we could come and visit when ever we wanted. Unfortunately we never took him up on it and lost contact.

Nutt loving the pics and reports. Keep em coming.

you missed a good contact James ./ Nutts pics of the belize girls :mrgreen: hope wife dont read this :jester:

james380

Post by james380 »

Ya Raul you're not kidding. He had told us we could use his house for our honeymoon. If I could kick myself in the arse I would.
- Charlton Heston

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

james380 wrote:Ya Raul you're not kidding. He had told us we could use his house for our honeymoon. If I could kick myself in the arse I would.

you remember the name ? maybe NUTT........

james380

Post by james380 »

I want to say Bryan, but I could be completely wrong.
- Charlton Heston

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

james380 wrote:I want to say Bryan, but I could be completely wrong.
no last name :?

james380

Post by james380 »

I can't even be sure of his first name and you want a last name?
- Charlton Heston

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

james380 wrote:I can't even be sure of his first name and you want a last name?

to much canabis :mrgreen:

james380

Post by james380 »

:biglaugh: I don't know what you're talking about. Image
- Charlton Heston

Return to “U.S.A. ???????”