Galveston Bay Fishing Report 9-13-10

This area is for reports from non listed areas, If you will be doing reports and particapating, I will gladly make sure your area is listed, Just ask for it.
Capt. AlanP
Fisher

Galveston Bay Fishing Report 9-13-10

Post by Capt. AlanP »

:reeling: Well it has been awhile since I have posted any reports on this forum, but do to some personal issues I had to take a break. I do hope you guys are recovering well over there and business will pick back up for all of you fishing guides and people that make a living on the gulf. I know the oil spill has hurt all types of business in Florida and hopefully tourist and people in general will start showing up again. It took a solid year for myself and other guides on Galveston to start booking fishing trips on a steady basis after hurricane Ike. It will happen, hopefully sooner than later! As for fishing over here, it is still great. I am really looking forward to our fall season. We had an excellent summer with good quality speckled trout and redfish being caught on most every outing. Huge gulf trout up to 22 inches were also caught all summer long. Now we are heading into our fall fishing season where we fish under the birds with artificial lures. This type of fishing can be non stop at times. Schools of speckled trout, redfish, gulf trout and sand trout are usually feeding under these flocks of birds. You never know from cast to cast what you will catch. We are still catching near limits of trout and redfish with live bait right now. Traditionally at this time of the year we have already switched to artificial baits, but if we are still catching them on live bait, why switch? I will try to start post at least one report a month from here on out. Hope you enjoy them.

Capt. Alan
http://www.galveston-fishing.com
http://www.galveston-fishing.com/galves ... ports.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lordhell
Fisher

Re: Galveston Bay Fishing Report 9-13-10

Post by lordhell »

Nice mix of fish, thanks for sharing.

Return to “U.S.A. ???????”