Brazil

This area is for reports from non listed areas, If you will be doing reports and particapating, I will gladly make sure your area is listed, Just ask for it.
firebeforice
Old Salt

Brazil

Post by firebeforice »

My dad recently purchased a beahfront condo in Port Das Dunas, Brazil ( near Fortaleza) I was wondering if anyone had any idea what kind of fishing
that area has? This place is like 500 miles south of the mouth of Amazon....

from google earth I can see that there is a ton of shallow brackish rivers that break up the beach every couple of miles--so I think they would have bullsharks, but I was wondering if snook and tarpon are indigenous to the area...

thanks

drez

here is the view from the condo

Davy Jones
Fisher

Re: Brazil

Post by Davy Jones »

Dude funny you mention it...I go to Brazil every year to fish, mostly in southern Brazil, however i ahve gone up north to Bahia and let me tell you Snook are EVERYWHERE, not your large tarpon snook for the most part however the shorties are everywhere and taste even better :reeling:
Davy Jones

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

firebeforice
Old Salt

Post by firebeforice »

thanks dude Im going from the September 17 until October 10. I will be in the northeast

IM CHUMMING
- Who Run It -

Post by IM CHUMMING »

firebeforice wrote:thanks dude Im going from the September 17 until October 10. I will be in the northeast
wow it only took you 9 months to reply :toast:

lordhell
Fisher

Post by lordhell »

wow, lucky man. I would love to have a property next to that nice water!

Return to “U.S.A. ???????”