George Crady Bridge jacksonville

Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Palm Coast, Crescent Beach, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Switzerland, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach, Amelia Island, Bryceville, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard.
CanFish
Fisher

George Crady Bridge jacksonville

Post by CanFish »

I was at the Crady Bridge last weekend and saw several whiting being caught. I saw one gentleman, pull in some spotted sea trout. He was catching them with live shrimp. Some flounder were caught though they were small. Though one guy did catch a huge black drum. It was pretty rough to start and winds were blowing. It calmed down around 12 pm and the biting picked up a bit. Temps were around 78 degrees.

I am seeing people mention a Sabiki Rig. Would something like that be a good option to use for whiting? Anyone else have any luck with anything else off the bridge? Right now I am looking to be more consistent in catching something? So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: George Crady Bridge jacksonville

Post by Green Tide »

I wouldn't use a biki for whiting but a chicken or pompano rig would work.

i am not familiar with that bridge. Where is it.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

CanFish
Fisher

Post by CanFish »

Amelia Island State Park....or another way is North of Little Talbot Island

Mds169
Fisher

Post by Mds169 »

george crady isnt that the nassau sound bridge? if so ive been doing good with the trout reds and flounder wading out there towards that first dock you can see from the bridge.
It's not the speed or fury of the wind that determines a mans destiny...but the set if his sails. 

-Bait box

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Mds169 wrote:george crady isnt that the nassau sound bridge? if so ive been doing good with the trout reds and flounder wading out there towards that first dock you can see from the bridge.
I have fished that one if it is the ns bridge.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

CanFish
Fisher

Post by CanFish »

yep thats the bridge

CanFish
Fisher

Post by CanFish »

Anyone try the south side of the bridge. I saw most of the people fishing on the north side and not soo much on the south. I thought I would try the south but figured there must be a reason no one is there.

Mds169
Fisher

Post by Mds169 »

i dont fish the bridge out there i wade out to the docks and fish them for flounder trout and reds. been doing pretty good with this approach.
It's not the speed or fury of the wind that determines a mans destiny...but the set if his sails. 

-Bait box

Return to “Flagler-St johns-Duval-Nassau”