Another school shooting...in Colorado...kids are innocent...

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Another school shooting...in Colorado...kids are innocent...

Post by Username28 »

Authorities believe at least 2 people injured in shooting at Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colo., local sheriff tells KMGH. I suppose kingofthesea thinks this asshat can be rehabilitated too...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/13/us/colora ... index.html
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Re: Another school shooting...in Colorado...kids are innocen

Post by Username28 »

Hey kingofthesea, do I need to prove my point anymore, or are you still going to stand by your bleeding heart mindset? Idiot.
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

guy your a freaking arsehole
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

gruntking wrote:guy your a freaking arsehole
:uplol: and?

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

WTF is wrong with Colorado?!?! I'm sure someone will blame their marijuana legislation or gTA video game. I'm glad he didn't have an AR, I'm sick of these idiots blaming long guns.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Poseidon10/31 wrote:WTF is wrong with Colorado?!?! I'm sure someone will blame their marijuana legislation or gTA video game. I'm glad he didn't have an AR, I'm sick of these idiots blaming long guns.
I'm sick of people in general blaming their failures in life on stuff other then the real problem. People need to take responsibility for their actions, and man up. Seems most everyone wants to blame a game, or a person, or something, never accept the fact that they are fuked in the head and its their fault not anyone elses. I give it time, someone will blame it on pot, GTA V, or some other crap, just wait...

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Its just bad parenting... There is nothing else to blame it on, if he were high he would be home sleeping it off or eating cookies.

-swordfish

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

swordfish wrote:Its just bad parenting... There is nothing else to blame it on, if he were high he would be home sleeping it off or eating cookies.

-swordfish
Once again....gotta blame someone...LOL...You don't see the point do you. It's NEVER the KIDS (person responsible) fault, its ALWAYS someone or SOMETHING else.
Last edited by Username28 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

swordfish wrote:Its just bad parenting... There is nothing else to blame it on, if he were high he would be home sleeping it off or eating cookies.

-swordfish

ohh yeah :dude:
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

-swordfish
Correct Swordfish.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

jettypark28 wrote:Yes I believe people should be held accountable for their actions... but when you are a kid YOUR parents should know everything YOU are into... PERIOD!!!!!!!
Amen brother. The parents ALWAYS know first if they're listening to their children daily.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

King were not taking accountability from the kids here, theyre evil little shitz... HOWEVER, we are ALL products of our upbringing and our ENVIRONMENT simple as that bud! We as human beings are VERY capable of TERRIBLE things, however, behavior can be curved by proper raising. All that being said, there is always a wild card in there, people snap, but it is MOSTLY parenting.

-swordfish

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Most kids need a beating though Nelson, admit it! I was beat and it taught me respect for my elders and to not be a prick. Once again though, keep in mind, there is always crazy, and crazy DONT CARE who raised it or what they taught it!

-swordfish

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

rare wrote:Ok....So if that is the case. I now blame his Grandfather/Grandmother for not raising his mother/father the right way! The never ending vicious cycle! :cheers:
Respectfully Rare I believe you are overthinking this. If you are a parent and if, for whatever reason, your child is troubled, anti-social, reckless, violent, etc. they are still your responsibility. PERIOD. Get them help before they end up on CNN. From Columbine to the present the scenario is always sadly the same. And not one person that knew one of these bastards ever voices any surprise. Why is the crime rate disproportionately high in the black community? NO DAMN PARENTS AT HOME! Anyone want to argue with that truth?

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

rare wrote:
Kingofthesea wrote: Respectfully Rare I believe you are overthinking this. If you are a parent and if, for whatever reason, your child is troubled, anti-social, reckless, violent, etc. they are still your responsibility. PERIOD. Get them help before they end up on CNN.

I'm not way over thinking anything. I get what you guys are saying to the core. At the same token you guys cant be that naive that you think your kids are going to tell you everything of what's going on even if you sit down with them everyday & have a chat with them.
SPOT ON! :toast:

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”