Glow in the dark

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: Glow in the dark

Post by gruntking »

its only to get better yall
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Ron
Thanks for monitoring. Give me
A site to go to

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

I read just the other day that produce grown in California is now contaminated as well. I'm avoiding it!

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Avoid the Xray machinefrom TSA since it exposes you to more radiation than the fish and ditch your cellphone as well. Find a hole in the wilderness and wait for the end :roll:
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

fishnfool73 wrote:Avoid the Xray machinefrom TSA since it exposes you to more radiation than the fish and ditch your cellphone as well. Find a hole in the wilderness and wait for the end :roll:

if only i could find a place out in the middle of nowhere i would so get the fluck out of here
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

Have you seen the show Mick Dodge?

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

linh wrote:Have you seen the show Mick Dodge?
Very cool dude. I don't know if the show has 'legs' but the first few episodes have been entertaining.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

fishnfool73 wrote:Avoid the Xray machinefrom TSA since it exposes you to more radiation than the fish and ditch your cellphone as well. Find a hole in the wilderness and wait for the end :roll:
I said produce, not fish. That tuna has affected your reading comprehension! :jester:

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

gruntking wrote:if only i could find a place out in the middle of nowhere i would so get the fluck out of here
DITTO ON THAT!!!

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

you know ive thought about trying to find a group of people an buying a big piece of properity an doing the whole hippie thing
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Communes work, if everyone is applied and share the labor lol. The issue is that you are still subject to the laws and tribulations of the land, and must in earnest still show tribute through taxation...

-swordfish

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

You'll get even more radiation exposure living in nature. Almost half anyone's exposure is from radon gas which is naturally occurring and is throughout the atmosphere and in igneous rock. The next largest source of ionizing radiation is about equal to that of doctor X-rays and comes from the sun.

It's always best to minimize your exposure tho. Eating a radioactive tuna is probably still better for you than McDonalds... Lol

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

swordfish wrote:Communes work, if everyone is applied and share the labor lol. The issue is that you are still subject to the laws and tribulations of the land, and must in earnest still show tribute through taxation...

-swordfish

when there is a will there is a way
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

strizile wrote:Yeah that would actually be a nice thing but I rather do a solo on that.

Go somewhere where you are way of the grid. Plant your food plant your puff puff and so forth and let god be a good man

thats my dream bud but i know i'll never go throught with it

use to be costa rica but im no good when it comes to saveing money so thats out the door
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

What I find hilarious is a few of you had to put down your cigarette to type this. We've been doing stuff like this for decades why does this come as a shock. Flavor of the week anyone remember the BP spill ? You should have been worried about your produce and store bought meats years ago. Between the chemicals and hormones you've been poisoning yourself long before this spill. Funny how an apple lasts a few weeks but an organic one last a few days before they rotten.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

i dont care about glowing in the dark its not about that for me im just tired of all the people
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Not saying that this doesn't concern me since I fish the Pacific , just making the point that people suddenly become concerned over things like this when in their daily lives they do far worse to themselves than this will. Watch the video of several cellphones being used to make popcorn then worry yourself over produce from the Pacific that will been affected very little from the spill.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

strizile wrote:BTW

GK move to Colorado or Holland or Uruguay.
Got all the puff puff you can ask for and you can live a relaxed life on some small farm or what the heck.

I hear ya with the saving. Gee Whiz I would be a millionaire if I would not spend it all LOL

i dont even smoke anymore bud i wish i could but i just handle it anymore
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

fishnfool73 wrote:Watch the video of several cellphones being used to make popcorn
I call B.S. on this. No way they produce enough energy to heat popcorn to the point it pops. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to hold one cause it would boil the water in your skin on your hand or head. Cellphones use RF (radiofrequency) which is non-ionizing radiation and therefore considered non harmful. It isn't a high enough energy state to disrupt atomic structures.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

My point exactly just because you see it on the internet doesn't mean its true.

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”