Just given a Teramar XXH Spinning

We have a good many rod builders here and also those with much to offer about reels, so if you need help with Rods-Reels- or Wrapping do it here
Post Reply
irie
Fisher
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Lake Placid

Just given a Teramar XXH Spinning

Post by irie »

Hi Folks,
My friend is moving and gave me a nearly new Teramar 8ft. XXH. What fish is it most suited to catch?
Thanks...

User avatar
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: Just given a Teramar XXH Spinning

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

I've caught sailfish, amberjack, kingfish, tarpon, snook etc on my 7' MH and H Teramar rods. I think the XXH can handle anything you can find. He prob got it for a bridge rod to target snook in the ICW, or permit & grouper in the keys.

User avatar
fishboy
Old Salt
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Re: Just given a Teramar XXH Spinning

Post by fishboy »

The XXH is a broomstick... I would think you could fight big fish near structure with that rod...

irie
Fisher
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: Lake Placid

Re: Just given a Teramar XXH Spinning

Post by irie »

I thought it would be able to handle most anything. Now, I can't wait to fish with it to see how it casts. Not well is my guess.

Post Reply

Return to “Rod & Reels & Wraps”