~2 weeks ago. not so boatless.

Put your spearfishing reports here and lets see some pics from underwater. Cool
# one
Weekend Warrior

~2 weeks ago. not so boatless.

Post by # one »

pretty sweet day. i shot 4/5 hogs and the biggest ones at that. The bigger of the tow muttons 21ins. that giant mack the bar jack and one of the mangroves. Tim cleaned up the rest. And joe..well joe only shot a mangrove or two. o and the largest hog (laying vertically)had a pretty sweet wound from what looks to be from someones shaft(all healed up)...sorry you lost him, but i got him for ya.

went out again a week ago and i shot 2 hogs and some groves, school masters and a decent rock hind.not much around that i felt like shooting. eli got 1 hog and another one bit in half + 2 rock hinds. ...i personally think that he bit it in half himself but he said that a 6ft tip did it....who knows. :P

No pic on that. Can only take some many pics of hogs....feel like im taking the same pic each time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bolo
USER BANNED

Re: ~2 weeks ago. not so boatless.

Post by bolo »

Sweet kill. :thumright:
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Sweet harvest .
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

sweet pile

# one
Weekend Warrior

Post by # one »

has anyone used flashers on oakland..? i heard that it brings the muttons up. and i believe it cuz that mack i shot went pretty crazy flashing around and what not. and when i got a hold of it i saw the mutton down below..tough shooting a fish with another fish still on the shooting line.

chum on her face
Old Salt

Post by chum on her face »

nice catch

Return to “Spearfishing Reports”