Dania Pier Fishing Reports 2009 "ONLY REPORTS"

This area is for Archived Pier fishing reports so those interested can go back in time and see what was being caught. This area will include all Old Pier Threads and any other fishing report threads that are archived.
Lomax aka ZEBCO
SHARKER

Re: Dania Pier Fishing Reports 2009 "ONLY REPORTS"

Post by Lomax aka ZEBCO »

Rijkaard wrote:
Zebco wrote:
snapperfanatic18 wrote:sandfleas + 40 degree temps= 0 sandfleas. got to wait for the warmup
8) False. Just have to know "where" to dig.
in zebco's freezer
8) I know where and how to get them if it's cold. But, if there's groundswells,.. I do not bother. I do it ahead of time.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

what do groundswells look like?. everytime ive went to catch fleas in cold weather for sheepies, i never find any. and the surf is usually calm.

malibuminix
Old Salt

Post by malibuminix »

Went to the pier this afternoon.Only a few people at the T-and ballyhoo everywhere.Actually there was more birds then people fishing.Left at 6-pm and by then only 2-mack's came up and a few lost.But Snook was feeding like crazy and 1-guy hooked 4-of them.He was going crazy loosing them.But I heard that Sunday was a day for mack's.The biggest was about 8-pounds just like Zebco said.When I left there was about 12-people fishing at the T.

Return to “Pier Fishing Reports, Threads Archive”